IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
Will I miss some scenes if I only concentrate in one character then move to the next according to the guide?

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
Will I miss some scenes if I only concentrate in one character then move to the next according to the guide?
There's few additional scenes during some of weekend events when you have certain levels with some characters, but they are listed in the guide, so look them up and if you want to see them plan accordingly.

Reactions: IGlos

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
There's few additional scenes during some of weekend events when you have certain levels with some characters, but they are listed in the guide, so look them up and if you want to see them plan accordingly.
thanks boi!

spine

May 1, 2018
lost my save, had it current up until last update. I can't figure out how to get the codes to work. does anyone have a savefile they can send me or can anyone help me out with the codes?

BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
Mythic Manor - Monthly Pateron Art 1-8:

View attachment 165708

I never updated the calendar art collection with October's images, so here it is. As always, thanks to @Rance H2O for posting all of them.

I don't think so. On his patreon he's the only person listed for doing work on the actual game. He also would have posted on the erodev discord if he was looking to hire someone, but he hasn't.
could you re-upload the calendar art? the mega link is down

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Ok, with the new content and characters ... shoudl we start a new game to see them all or are they only in the later part of the game, after .08?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes