• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hmmm..Nefari may have moved up to #2 after this update..she "softened" alot and became..almost lovable?...LOL..as for Fanora...well..i want her mom and sis/cousin/iforgethowshesrelated alot more...was i see it..we got to go spelunking in the dripping caverns of Naira's mom..surely we can explore the depths of Fanora's :p

Reactions: Evans15

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
3 months should still have a lot more content otherwise people are gonna stop supporting them and thus it just becomes a vicious cycle where nobody gets anything. 3+ months with a lot of donators and very little game content is a very valid criticism so don't try to deminish or devalue it by dismissing it with nonsense defense.
it not a nonsense defense, its a statement of fact defense. who knows what there daily schedules are like so this could be the most they could get done in the time they set for themselves.

Reactions: Reese286

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
anyone done 0.9 please upload persistent file and upload it, then report it as full gallery save. thx in advance

too tired, been working lately

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Please can somebody tell me the password for pink box in Naira's room, i cant find it anywhere
Did you read her diary?
You could easily have found the answer in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
hey guys i don't know what to do in lvl 23 velle event i just got to her room and still no activate the event

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
hello I am new in this forum some knows how to get the pass of the computer of esther
As Scrot said you can just look in the walkthrough the answer to your question is on page 7 in Esthers extra content section

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes