TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how can I play with my last save?
There's a hidden save folder in your appdate that the new game should be able to use. But I always take the save folder from the old game and move it to the new one, just in case.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
When I try to download this game, regardless of which download facility I use, I get an "unconfirmed download..." error.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
3 months should still have a lot more content otherwise people are gonna stop supporting them and thus it just becomes a vicious cycle where nobody gets anything. 3+ months with a lot of donators and very little game content is a very valid criticism so don't try to deminish or devalue it by dismissing it with nonsense defense.
So how many games have you developed as well as can you sow us any of your created animations. Since you know just what is involved and have a great sense of how long things should take. Please share your work to substantiate your gripes as i know you have to have knowledge and a working experience ..

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So how many games have you developed as well as can you sow us any of your created animations. Since you know just what is involved and have a great sense of how long things should take. Please share your work to substantiate your gripes as i know you have to have knowledge and a working experience ..
Don't mind me answering this. I haven't released anything yet, but I made a lot of animations and scenes. I used HS and Daz for a while now and while I don't know anything about the devs of MM I can tell that if they are working full time on this 3 month is way too long for this piece of content.
On the other hand, no one knows what happening in their real life and I don't know if they have a fulltime job or whatever, sometimes you also just need a time off if you don't want to burn out, so I won't complain. This is still a free game ;)

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I feel the same way. Our puppy must be protected!
What the dev is having us to do to her "Puppy Mode" is tantamount to raping a drunk or high girl. She's not in control of her actions, she's running on baser instincts and she remembers nothing what we're doing to her.

In addition, this last update had her reveal that she only transforms to people she trusts completely and he's taking full advantage of her and betraying her trust to do it but shows no remorse even internally when she says that. I'm sorry, but that doesn't fit how he's acted or treated the rest of the girls at all.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes