Risax

Nov 15, 2017
There's no Miya events in the walkthough. Is it Iris or Kyle maybe, a bug has reset their progress.
Yeah, it's Kylie. Don't really know what the thing was that gets you your first relationship point with her, though. I could do the Seren thing again after ordering 7 drinks and visiting her at night for some reason...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You are still missing Seren...
How could I have forgot Seran...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, it's Kylie. Don't really know what the thing was that gets you your first relationship point with her, though...
It's the changing room peeping event I think, Natasha's event in the walkthough (but I'm not entirely sure).

Reactions: TheDevian

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
can anyone help me Level 26 {*NEW*} Step Location Time Details 1 Bathroom Morning Take a shower in the morning. did 4 time now thanks

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Roughly how many scenes are there in this update since 0.9? Debating whether or not I should play it or wait for another update or two.
My penis says DO IT
But it doesn't control me! It doesn't...!

Reactions: junior366

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Roughly how many scenes are there in this update since 0.9? Debating whether or not I should play it or wait for another update or two.
My penis says DO IT
But it doesn't control me! It doesn't...!
Roughly 8 sex scenes IIRC. It's 2 scenes for 1 girl and 1 each for 6 girls. Then we have 3 more situations that feature topless women.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Roughly 8 sex scenes IIRC. It's 2 scenes for 1 girl and 1 each for 6 girls. Then we have 3 more situations that feature topless women.
Nice thanks...I think I'll buckle up(pun not intended) and wait for another update or 2...here's hoping other games I'm in to update soon.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Okay, this may be a weird question, but is there a way to clear all the data of the game and start fresh? I literally deleted the whole game folder and redownloaded it but somehow the data from my previous playthrough was available. This thing must do backup saves somewhere that I'm not aware of, so I don't know what do do.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Okay, this may be a weird question, but is there a way to clear all the data of the game and start fresh? I literally deleted the whole game folder and redownloaded it but somehow the data from my previous playthrough was available. This thing must do backup saves somewhere that I'm not aware of, so I don't know what do do.
You need to find the copy under AppData.
C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Should be a folder like TabooHouse-1506963313 (for some reason that's what its called on my PC). Backup saves and the persistent data file will be there.

Reactions: TheDevian

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I wonder why the progress of some of the side characters reset? I hope it doesn't create any lasting damage on our saves. :confused:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I wonder why the progress of some of the side characters reset? I hope it doesn't create any lasting damage on our saves. :confused:
Not sure on the why, I assume something got changed in the code due to the addition of the new girl. That said, worst case, you can just go back and redo their content, aside from Iris, most of them don't take much more than talking to them a couple times.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
It was sort'a bugging me how the wallpaper/code system has become so bogged down. Here's a small tweak to add all the wallpapers to your game in 1 click. Note that this includes the character wallpapers that are normally unlocked through game progression, and not by a code. I left that in for people starting a new game. Tested on a clean un-modified install of v10.1. All it does is set the same flags that are set by entering codes manually, just without all the tedium.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just drop the attached file into "MythicManor-0.10.1-pc\game\mcs_room.rpy". 'Unlock All Wallpapers' from the PC/Code Input in MC's room. From there, you can save your game, then delete the file (and the generated 'mcs_room.rpyc') from the game folder if you wish. The changes are saved in your save game.

screenshot0005.jpg

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Apologies if this has been asked

But, does anyone know how to catch nefari masturbating at the pool, or is it as the file says, it's an intro event, as in when you start a new game.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes