り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Android Bug - Android "App not installed" Issue

Several Android users are unable to install the v0.10.1 APK and are getting the message "App not installed". This bug does not affect all Android users.

Some have been able to successfully install the game after facing this issue, but they aren't sure how they fixed it. ❗Try following the steps below if you are facing this issue.

Things you should do if you get "App not Installed":
1. Make sure you have plenty of free space (3 GB+, the more the better)
2. Disable Play Protect
3. Allow apps from unknown sources
4. Uninstall ALL previous versions of Mythic Manor (backup your save files first, see the bottom of this post for instructions)
5. When Mythic Manor is uninstalled, make sure there is no "com.mythic.manor" folder in Android > data. If there is a "com.mythic.manor" folder there, delete it before reinstalling the game.
6. Now you can download and install Mythic Manor v0.10.1
If it's still not working, try to...
7. Restart your phone
8. Do a system clean/device care
9. Uninstall the game, completely re-download the v0.10.1 APK and try again

If it's STILL NOT working after trying all of these steps, please let us know your phone model and Android version.

We cannot reproduce the issue on our phones (Samsung S9) -- it installs perfectly for us -- but we're looking into the issue and will let you know if we find a 100% solution!
--------------------------------
How to backup Mythic Manor Android save files:
1. Before uninstalling the old version of Mythic Manor, go to "Android > data > com.mythic.manor > files > saves"
2. Copy the entire "saves" folder
3. Move the copied "saves" folder somewhere else (out of the "Android" folder, to somewhere else like your "Download" folder or SD card)
4. Now you are free to uninstall the old version of Mythic Manor
5. Wait until you successfully install the new version of Mythic and then move the copied "saves" folder back to its original location (Android > data > com.mythic.manor > files > saves)

Android Bug - Android v0.10.1 Keyboard Bug (Temp. fix)

The latest version of Ren'Py seems to have additional keyboard issues on Android OS.

On the Android version of Mythic Manor v0.10.1, you may experience difficulties when trying to enter names, codes or passwords. Using Gboard used to fix this issue, but in the latest version of Ren'Py it doesn't anymore.

Hopefully Ren'Py will update and fix the issue, but we are also looking into other methods of input for the Android version.

For the time being, we have found a temporary workaround fix. The instructions are on our website:
If you still have issues after trying this workaround, please let us know!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I take shower but the MC find nothing
Esther needs to be over level twenty four. You have to have found her spare key to get into her room, you can't use her computer while shes around (find it by using the chair outside). Then take a shower any time but late night to find the password.

There is the official walkthough in the opening post if you want to check it, it's very helpful for the secrets.

hhghgf

May 11, 2019
Esther needs to be over level twenty four. You have to have found her spare key to get into her room, you can't use her computer while shes around (find it by using the chair outside). Then take a shower any time but late night to find the password.

There is the official walkthough in the opening post if you want to check it, it's very helpful for the secrets.
I already do that but that still don't work :/

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
Could someone help me with this little visual bug i think? After transferring my saves from .9 to .10, when i look a my girls stats, Iris' slot is now a locked image. I still have her scenes and whatnot in the gallery and i dont know if she just got reset entirely cuz it doesnt mention the camgirl aspect when i talk to her in the morning

edit: nevermind it apparently reset her back to 1, i think i may have to try and level her again...

hhghgf

May 11, 2019
Oky

Okay I'm retarded the scene surely bug but I have the paper in my inventory sorry and thanks

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Well I don't play this game since 0.07 and now i have the opportunity to play and i must to say this game gets better and better, I really liked that part of Fanora (princess of Disney) royal marriage and royal family... I just wanted fuck every female member of his family (mother, aunt, cousin, elf maid) i just don't care!

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes