Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
After Jade moves in, I get this error and the game crashes when trying to enter Nefari's room, and from the looks of it, it's whenever she's in her room.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'nefari28'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\MythicManor-0.11-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\MythicManor-0.11-pc\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
    run(restart)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\MythicManor-0.11-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\MythicManor-0.11-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "pool.rpyc", line 58, in script call
  File "bathroom.rpyc", line 129, in script call
  File "pool.rpyc", line 236, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 1148, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 1859, in script
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\MythicManor-0.11-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'nefari28'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Mythic Manor 0.11
Mon Sep 30 02:02:53 2019

Last edited:

Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
I played this game some time ago, and saw the mind control scene where the succubus controls the waitress. To anyone who has been playing recent versions of this, are there any other scenes involving mind control?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i enjoyed the update..managed to discover the 3 new gals...Heather is hot AF and i hope she is not relegated to side-dame status for content filling boinks...also enjoyed the repeating side events that were added..they fill out the game alot more...Jade is adorable..she'll make a great pet for me and my future Mrs..Naira(or Jessa if you free her from the farm and let her be MINE!!!...Jessa is perfect..my fav..and needs to be main-dame'd :p

Tlord24

Dec 6, 2018
I started the game over on Android and jade not there for me to give her money am I doing something wrong or do I have to wait

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I played this game some time ago, and saw the mind control scene where the succubus controls the waitress. To anyone who has been playing recent versions of this, are there any other scenes involving mind control?
wow been playing like for ever never saw that in this game there is a ram demon she has like a power that makes you do realy kinky shit like pissing your panties that was fun Vella ram demon closest you get to succubus

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
I am having errors when i go to sleep and go to moo farms do i need to start a new game or is it a problem wit the new updates because it has been happening on the last two updates?

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
After Jade moves in, I get this error and the game crashes when trying to enter Nefari's room, and from the looks of it, it's whenever she's in her room.
I've been getting this same bug. It happened before I even got to Jade.

Links234

Jan 4, 2019
Loving this update, especially because the Jade storyline is so fucking heartwarming man, I've got mega feels! But one thing bothered me: I could've sworn she didn't know she was a canine mythic because when she'd become a dog, she'd go into a trance and act completely different, but then forget everything that happened when she "woke up." But in her new events, particularly the one that happens in the Manor with her, Esther, and Nefari, our MC just acknowledges that Jade is a mythic in passing and she just goes along with it like she knew all along, which didn't make sense to me. Can anyone explain this?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Loving this update, especially because the Jade storyline is so fucking heartwarming man, I've got mega feels! But one thing bothered me: I could've sworn she didn't know she was a canine mythic because when she'd become a dog, she'd go into a trance and act completely different, but then forget everything that happened when she "woke up." But in her new events, particularly the one that happens in the Manor with her, Esther, and Nefari, our MC just acknowledges that Jade is a mythic in passing and she just goes along with it like she knew all along, which didn't make sense to me. Can anyone explain this?
she did allways new she was a mythic she said a long time ago that she only trasform when her daddy used to cuddle with her and she only trans when with some one she truly trusts like him when my was patting her head in the shower the first time she transed on him her tail showed but she allso said she dosent remember any thing when she trans but mc did till her she turned into a puppy she asked him did i do anything strange and he said no to not embaris her Pardon my english I Am French..

Links234

Jan 4, 2019
she did allways new she was a mythic she said a long time ago that she only trasform when her daddy used to cuddle with her and she only trans when with some one she truly trusts like him when my was patting her head in the shower the first time she transed on him her tail showed but she allso said she dosent remember any thing when she trans but mc did till her she turned into a puppy she asked him did i do anything strange and he said no to not embaris her Pardon my english I Am French..
Ahhhh, I forgot about that dad cuddling thing, you're right. And I understood everything perfectly, thank you for the explanation!

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes