dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Do you have at least $425 right now? If you don't have that much, you can't buy the threesome anyway; earn money and try again. If you do have the money and Chat gives you that, you must be missing a prerequisite. Look at the walkthrough on the OP and see what you're missing.
not if I say it because I have a gold pass and velle at 27 for the bug when the next one comes out what I would rather start loading from scratch
1569818336296.png
1569818378375.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
not if I say it because I have a gold pass and velle at 27 for the bug when the next one comes out what I would rather start loading from scratch
View attachment 415370
View attachment 415374
I'm not sure what's preventing you from getting that. Did you use cheat codes perhaps? (The money looks incredibly high, making it look like you used those.) If so, maybe one of those is bugged or something? I'm really not sure why you can't get the threesome.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
I'm not sure what's preventing you from getting that. Did you use cheat codes perhaps? (The money looks incredibly high, making it look like you used those.) If so, maybe one of those is bugged or something? I'm really not sure why you can't get the threesome.
trick none what happens k I got crazy to work on the farm xd

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
heyya not sure if anyone has this problem, but encountered it after the latest Nefari library event, like the next day when i click on her room in the morning:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'nefari28'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\downloads\Mythic Manor\MythicManor-0.11-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\downloads\Mythic Manor\MythicManor-0.11-pc\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\downloads\Mythic Manor\MythicManor-0.11-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\downloads\Mythic Manor\MythicManor-0.11-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "pool.rpyc", line 58, in script call
File "bathroom.rpyc", line 129, in script call
File "pool.rpyc", line 407, in script call
File "pool.rpyc", line 291, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 1859, in script
File "E:\downloads\Mythic Manor\MythicManor-0.11-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'nefari28'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Mythic Manor 0.11
Mon Sep 30 13:55:48 2019

has it been mentioned before? havent searched through previous posts, so apologies if it has been already asked

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I played this game some time ago, and saw the mind control scene where the succubus controls the waitress. To anyone who has been playing recent versions of this, are there any other scenes involving mind control?
she will use mind control when you go out to eat at a restraint with her. She have the waitress show her tits an flash her snapper an sit on the table in front of the MC

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
Im stuck on lvl 22 of Naira. When i go to her room in the afternoon she does not let me read her diary. pls help

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
she will use mind control when you go out to eat at a restraint with her. She have the waitress show her tits an flash her snapper an sit on the table in front of the MC
All so in clothing store in dressing room when cashier says she got complaints about sex sounds and orders vella to open door

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes