TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i'm stuck at lvl 22 Naira, send help pls, can't even go in to her room through Esther
You need Esther's help the first time, once there, she might have a way for you to get back in if you look hard enough.
Last one missing characters ? if yes who ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Iris, she works at the Ice Cream stand.

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Is Iris, if you have unlocked her scenes before you have to do it again, same thing happened to me.
Ohh no..i just finish all others girls level and event only Iris left.
so have to do that again new one start is a bit too much for me.
any chance to consol edit? so i get her.

EDIT: . didnt know with need night with DahliaDarlin.
now up to 2 levels. and got iris now. :geek:

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
11.1 is up on svs, a kind soul to upload it here ?
With the speed of their files and the size of the game hosts probably not anytime soon. Once Rance is online we'll probably get the patch, and the full 11.1.

Hyromanic

Oct 7, 2017
Does anyone know where the Lounge is at? I tried clicking the couch in my room from morning to night but all it does is tell me that "It's just a couch". I'm trying to do the level 27 Fanora event.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Does anyone know where the Lounge is at? I tried clicking the couch in my room from morning to night but all it does is tell me that "It's just a couch". I'm trying to do the level 27 Fanora event.
on house hall and click "red arrow" on wall next/near to mc door. now you are in new room lounge .

Reactions: TheDevian

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Are saves from previous version compatible with 0.11 or iI will miss some events if I load old save?

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Old saves work just fine.
And are some of the new events accessible only in earlier stages of game, or I can see all new content if I load previous version with maxed relationship?
Changelog mentions new events for Fanora and Naira, but hints in my game says that Naira can't be leveled any further.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes