KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Glad to see this one is still updating, been awhile since I played but its looking like it has more depth than I played last year.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
when the fuck are we gonna get to impregnate someone already? the whole jade update was boring as fuck and the fact we cant cream her is a major let down...also finally did the moomoo farm content and all it was magical inflation bullshit...
Well let's see.

None of the stories are anywhere near a point where having babies would make sense. The game's content doesn't cover 9 months even if you stretch out your progress a lot. Pregnancies would probably be awkward for the characters who don't know you're fucking more than just them.

My guess is. It's not happening for a good while still.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Whats the type of mind control in thi ?
no mind control in this game...mostly the protagonist is half-magic or something and with his personal charm(the classic charm of random but nice guy with a huge dong) and some sort of passive "aura"(that comes from his origins of being half-magic/fed with magic milk from the milf of the house, that btw is a close friend of MC's mother and MC's mother was ill so this friend actually fed MC) is making every girl falling in love with him...

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Whats the type of mind control in thi ?
One of the girls has "hypnosis powers". I think that's it.
no mind control in this game...mostly the protagonist is half-magic or something and with his personal charm(the classic charm of random but nice guy with a huge dong) and some sort of passive "aura"(that comes from his origins of being half-magic/fed with magic milk from the milf of the house, that btw is a close friend of MC's mother and MC's mother was ill so this friend actually fed MC) is making every girl falling in love with him...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
Well let's see.

None of the stories are anywhere near a point where having babies would make sense. The game's content doesn't cover 9 months even if you stretch out your progress a lot. Pregnancies would probably be awkward for the characters who don't know you're fucking more than just them.

My guess is. It's not happening for a good while still.
so another patreon game thats gonna take forever to get anywhere and gonna milk its patron for all its worth. ok hard pass. maybe in 5 years there will be a lore update where all the birth control magically disappears.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
One of the girls has "hypnosis powers". I think that's it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's basically what i said...[but i'm not a native english(and yet i'm using programs like Grammarly to help myself)]

so yeah, it's hinted that MC has some sort of indirect-power of arousing and love-inducing people, add the fact that basically he is the man of the house(no reference to other games intended) and basically repairs and helps constantly every girl around...and he just got a harem

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
so another patreon game thats gonna take forever to get anywhere and gonna milk its patron for all its worth. ok hard pass. maybe in 5 years there will be a lore update where all the birth control magically disappears.
I'd say that's a harsh way of looking at it. Pregnancies would be really complicated to incorporate now and change a lot of the story drastically. Yeah it's gonna take a long time to complete the game and even as someone who's optimistic about it I'm sure some features will get dropped, changed or just be underwhelming. That's the nature of things.

I wouldn't say the devs are milking anything. They're doing their best.

EDIT I realize I didn't even make the point I was gonna make. I don't think this game is the right one if you want pregnancy "focused" content. I can't say I feel bad because Ilike the game the way it is but I get it. Pregency content is pretty rare. That sucks.
it's basically what i said...[but i'm not a native english(and yet i'm using programs like Grammarly to help myself)]

so yeah, it's hinted that MC has some sort of indirect-power of arousing and love-inducing people, add the fact that basically he is the man of the house(no reference to other games intended) and basically repairs and helps constantly every girl around...and he just got a harem
Oh sory I didn't get that it's what you meant.

Last edited:
Reactions: flossy123
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes