Evilgamer

Jun 19, 2018
Why dev avoiding mc mother in main story. I like esther and I want some fun with mother esther and mc. It's just a opinion plz think about it. Over all I'm fan of this game.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
One back here from icesun, remove the added 428994_ bit of the file name from it being embedded.
Lain's mod let you see the original version of a scene that was originally with the mother, the mother was swapped with Esther to presumably avoid any possible patreon trouble. Pretty sure that Esther is called aunt sometimes, but it's just a term of affection she's not a blood relative.

Don't try using the mod if the version number doesn't match the games.
No that was never the case, she has never been mentioned as aunt, she was MC's godmother, she was never intended to be blood related nor "auntie" material

I'm guessing patreon, incest will get you kicked out. There used to be a scene with the mother but it was changed.
I can confirm to you that this was to avoid having Patreon knock their way, and the story for the mother has been put on hold until either Patreon changes their policy or when they find another place to earn money that people trust.

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
Hones Perfectly aware of those consequences and fine with them. Modern formats offer an insane headroom for downsizing while keeping largely satisfying quality for the byte-cheapskate.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I know that but there are lots of game with incest right now so why he avoiding incest. Dev just don't need to show in patreon .. it's simple..
There are incest patches, there is the "she adopted you", or the "you're the kid of another woman but your foster-mother grew you up so you're not blood-related but you have son-feelings to this not-blood-related woman"and we have the "landlady"(lazy writing in my opinion).

I like Esther and i'm cool with her background related to MC, she is a mom without giving birth to us...

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I know that but there are lots of game with incest right now so why he avoiding incest. Dev just don't need to show in patreon .. it's simple..
Not that simple, with those kind of things there is always a risk of someone reporting the game and then you have Patreon looking at you with their ban hammer in sight, the devs have decided that it isn't worth the risk, it is their income and we should respect their say in the matter.

dino10

Oct 2, 2017
Anyone can help me? >The game instantly turns white when i try to open and says Mythic Manor.exe has stopped working. does it instantly

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Not that simple, with those kind of things there is always a risk of someone reporting the game and then you have Patreon looking at you with their ban hammer in sight, the devs have decided that it isn't worth the risk, it is their income and we should respect their say in the matter.
No Patreon dev has ever been banned for making an incest patch. The top 2 highest earning adult game devs on patreon that make half a million a year both make incest patches for their games. There is no risk.

Removing the mom scene from Mythic Manor was something Jikei was forced to do. But deciding to not re-add the scene with an incest patch and create more content for the mom was a personal choice Jikei made.

Evilgamer

Jun 19, 2018
No Patreon dev has ever been banned for making an incest patch. The top 2 highest earning adult game devs on patreon that make half a million a year both make incest patches for their games. There is no risk.

Removing the mom scene from Mythic Manor was something Jikei was forced to do. But deciding to not re-add the scene with an incest patch and create more content for the mom was a personal choice Jikei made.
If that's dev wants than I'm ok with this. Incest or not I love this game I just want something more but I'm ok with dev decision.

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
maybe someone can help me out, ive done everything in the walkthrough but these 6 images are still locked. Is it a bug or something? I even tried the fix gallery button.
d536182fd69598ee32eef740d52095e0.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Kinda wish that Nefari got more penetration scenes, especially since she took so long to get there out of all the other girls, but oh well. That bug is annoying too, btw.

Anyway, really glad that Jade's officially a manor girl now. Seems she's being set up for some interesting dynamic with Nefari. Can't wait for the inevitable cat/doggirl hijinks.
Nefari did get a new one this time, so it could be worse.
Really?! I've never refused her, so would have missed it. Was going to say I'm surprised, but then I remembered when Natasha catches you peeping...
It was near the beginning, before she got to know you and you agreed to do stuff with her. It was a very minor thing, and never happened again. The initial scene with the guy tied up in her room had be nervous about her, btu she turned out being one of my favorites. XD
maybe someone can help me out, ive done everything in the walkthrough but these 6 images are still locked. Is it a bug or something? I even tried the fix gallery button.
View attachment 416060
You need to go to the convenience store and the beach, talk to people.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes