Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I liked the new update, let's hope that the MC's mother turn's up for a visit in a new update soon. :)
as far as i remember, she either very ill or dead...so Esther is the mother figure(after all is stated in the game that because MC's mother was ill or something, Esther actually breastfed MC and acted like a nanny for the firsts years of MC's life)

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
as far as i remember, she either very ill or dead...so Esther is the mother figure(after all is stated in the game that because MC's mother was ill or something, Esther actually breastfed MC and acted like a nanny for the firsts years of MC's life)
I'll call Esther mommy whenever she wants to.

I like the games that have a "motherly" character without incest. And without the "Landlady" dumbassery.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'll call Esther mommy whenever she wants to.

I like the games that have a "motherly" character without incest. And without the "Landlady" dumbassery.
i simply like, decent written characters and Esther is the classic "down to earth" kind of motherly figure who wears jeans and is not some sort of stuck up bitch/bimbo that wears tons of makeup and wears stilettos(just only watching high-heels i feel like a thunder hit my ankles...it's soo painful to even watch them)

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
The game rarely gets a compressed version as usually it's already as small as it can get, there's just a lot of it. Never seen one of the massively compressed crunched versions made.
the reason i asked a crunched version is cause i only download via Mega only as my internet connection sucks. And free Mega Account or Guest accounts have a limit of 3 GB downloads per day. I download all sorts of games so i don't want to end up not being able download this as I've had my eye on this for a while.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
the reason i asked a crunched version is cause i only download via Mega only as my internet connection sucks. And free Mega Account or Guest accounts have a limit of 3 GB downloads per day. I download all sorts of games so i don't want to end up not being able download this as I've had my eye on this for a while.
If you use , you can download via mega with it and if you run out of bandwidth, you can resume at a later time.
or better, use mega's of desktop app to download it, will do the same thing.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Was it not the case in the predecessor versions that mod changed Esther to our Aunt???
Lain's mod let you see the original version of a scene that was originally with the mother, the mother was swapped with Esther to presumably avoid any possible patreon trouble. Pretty sure that Esther is called aunt sometimes, but it's just a term of affection she's not a blood relative.

Don't try using the mod if the version number doesn't match the games.

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
If you use , you can download via mega with it and if you run out of bandwidth, you can resume at a later time.
or better, use mega's of desktop app to download it, will do the same thing.
I'm using the desktop app for the downloads but again i'll have to resume the download the next day. What i do is If i find games less than 1 gb i have them downloaded first so they'll finish faster and then the games that are more than 1 GB. So the next day if i add anything else then the games that are more than 1 GB will get downloaded first and then the others when the download is happening I tend to do other things as well and i'll end up forgetting about it.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes