PeterE

Jul 28, 2017
Fanora at 25, nothing hapen. Hint says: Wait, somthin will hapen. nothing hapend, did what was in the walkthrout. Stuckt ?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I played this game some time ago, and saw the mind control scene where the succubus controls the waitress. To anyone who has been playing recent versions of this, are there any other scenes involving mind control?
There is one scene where mind control is used to involve someone into watching a sexual situation / masturbatiing.

There is one scene later on where illusion is used to prevent others from responding to what's happening near them.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Fanora at 25, nothing hapen. Hint says: Wait, somthin will hapen. nothing hapend, did what was in the walkthrout. Stuckt ?
Try going to sleep at night, not late night. Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.

Reactions: Hones

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So this the Velvet pass is still work in progness?
---

Well problem with Jade level 14.

Level 14 {*NEW*}
● Requirement(s): Sunday level 13+
● Time: Morning
● Location: New Lark Mall

But i cant go to New lark mall at Sunday, because always together girls every sunday morning,so how?

EDIT: its at Monday -
It doesn't mean on Sunday. It means you need to hit at least Sunday level 13 before it can happen (which means at least 13 weeks have gone by. Maybe more if the Sunday level can get hung up by low stats somewhere). There are a few events that have a minimum week count. I always hit Velle's before it can trigger.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
where should I go to "relax" to have event trigger?
think I need everywhere and it still telling me to go and relax

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
where should I go to "relax" to have event trigger?
think I need everywhere and it still telling me to go and relax
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nice update. Cute Jade and sexy Paige..

But I've got question as well. Who's the girl between Jessa and Paige in character relationship screen? Where I can find her?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - October 2019

mythic-manor-october-2019-art.png

To celebrate the start of spooky season, these two girls have a treat for you. It's time to choose the perfect pumpkin, do any of these appeal to you?

Bonus arts: mythic-manor-october-2019-bonus-art-1.png mythic-manor-october-2019-bonus-art-2.png

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Nefari and Naira. Enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: bumpkins (v0.11+)

P.S: I have updated Wallpaper link in OP. Bonus Art 2 has a lower resolution here. Download it from Wallpaper link for original resolution.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - October 2019

View attachment 416656

To celebrate the start of spooky season, these two girls have a treat for you. It's time to choose the perfect pumpkin, do any of these appeal to you?

Bonus arts: View attachment 416657 View attachment 416659

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Nefari and Naira. Enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: bumpkins (v0.11+)

P.S: I have updated Wallpaper link in OP. Bonus Art 2 has a lower resolution here. Download it from Wallpaper link for original resolution.
MOTHERFUCK! o_O

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes