funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
This was a good version. I had zero crashes and didn't note any bugs. The release version had tons of content, this version has some more, plus additions and modifications to old scenes (unless my memory is incorrect). Again, well worth downloading. I have confidence that the creator will continue to steer the game in a good direction. TLDR: Good.

PS Not sure if someone wants to post the official walkthrough. I thought about updating my walkthrough from version 0.1, but I figure there isn't much point if the official one is better?
It (the official one) doesn't seem better, honestly...

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Just tried the 0.2.1 'fix'. still get rollback errors. Used the code and it pitched me in aut week 8 ( I was on week 10) with no money and a half empty inventory. No idea of what I had done and what needed to be done to get back to where I was. Can the dev please fix this so that either the saved games work or the code actually puts yo back into the game where you left off?

I doesn't matter that it's a good game if all the time you invest in it is wasted each time the game updates. I appreciate that the dev attempted to give players a way to get back into the game where they left off but if it doesn't work it just leads to frustration.

Only the obsessed will want to play the same scenes over and over each time.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Just tried the 0.2.1 'fix'. still get rollback errors. Used the code and it pitched me in aut week 8 ( I was on week 10) with no money and a half empty inventory. No idea of what I had done and what needed to be done to get back to where I was. Can the dev please fix this so that either the saved games work or the code actually puts yo back into the game where you left off?

I doesn't matter that it's a good game if all the time you invest in it is wasted each time the game updates. I appreciate that the dev attempted to give players a way to get back into the game where they left off but if it doesn't work it just leads to frustration.

Only the obsessed will want to play the same scenes over and over each time.
The 0.1 saves won't work again. Ever. Use the code to start from the end of 0.1.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Fun little game so far. Only complaint is a way to systematically earn more money instead of the roulette of writing articles. Sometimes the articles pay $30, and even $60 once, but generally it's $20 per, which is a lame time killer, especially when you're trying to juggle multiple conversations and times at once.

Maybe have "writing" be a skill that gradually goes up, earning an additional +$5 for every X articles guaranteed to the article base pay, with more as a random like it is now?

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I have constantly error message nwenn I want to enter the fluhr in the mannor or from there in space wants to go but there I can still press on ignor and it goes on but now I have a mistake where the spieInflight goes
on and if I with nefari in her room wants to talk about the floating there comes every time the error message and it does not go on after I have pressed ignor I'm back to the question and it starts all over again :'(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/bathroom.rpy", line 83, in script call
    call check_time from _call_check_time_2
  File "game/nefari_room.rpy", line 36, in script
    if nef13_naira == True and nef13_kaila == True:
  File "game/nefari_room.rpy", line 36, in <module>
NameError: name 'nef13_naira' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/bathroom.rpy", line 83, in script call
    call check_time from _call_check_time_2
  File "game/nefari_room.rpy", line 36, in script
  File "E:\Mega\MythicManor-020-pc\MythicManor-0.2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\Mega\MythicManor-020-pc\MythicManor-0.2.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Mega\MythicManor-020-pc\MythicManor-0.2.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/nefari_room.rpy", line 36, in <module>
NameError: name 'nef13_naira' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Mythic Manor 0.2.0
Wed Mar 14 00:27:53 2018

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
I'm updating my walkthrough. Should be finished this Wednesday or Thursday. In the meantime, there is the patreon walkthough and this version is fairly easy to complete.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Fun little game so far. Only complaint is a way to systematically earn more money instead of the roulette of writing articles. Sometimes the articles pay $30, and even $60 once, but generally it's $20 per, which is a lame time killer, especially when you're trying to juggle multiple conversations and times at once.

Maybe have "writing" be a skill that gradually goes up, earning an additional +$5 for every X articles guaranteed to the article base pay, with more as a random like it is now?
You can cheat for the money if you changed the value in the 00console.rpy, press shift+o (letter) and write: Money=inventory.money=xxx (xxx is the amount of money you want to put in there) :)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I've got a code at the end, I guess this means I've completed the game right? :p

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes