morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
My only complaint is this is more of a 1.1 or 1.25 than a 2.0.

Also, so close and yet so far with some of these characters.

Well, I get the impatience, it's one of my current favs as well. But I guess this is a bit of a "first-world" problem, as the sheer ammount of content in the 0.1 version did spoil us. Most games don't have so much content way into their fourth or fifth update and some never get that far :) Props to Jikei for not just coming out with a Demo or PoC but an almost fleshed out game with working mechanics and quite a bit of actual game play.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I love the structure of this game "plot" wise and how it plays out. First, I love this type of open sandbox games where it doesn't really matter which girl to focus on or doing everything in the right order. If you can't find Velle for awhile, oh well, there's other things to do and girls to pursue, and you'll stumble on content for one girl while looking for another. Each girl has a specific "next scene" you need to find, but you won't miss out on anything by not finding it right away on this day or another day. Also, the player has a ton of choices to make, but rather than those choices changing the path or relationship with any of the girls, the choices really just change the scene. You can miss out on content by making one choice or another, but you don't miss out on future progress with the girl, which makes the game FUN to play without being too frustrating. I didn't realize how many alternate scenes I missed until I looked at all the images... WOW! Good thing I have a lot of saves to go back to and make other choices. Awesome game!

Reactions: skullker

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Good thing it's actually a 0.2.0. Not a 2.0.
Seems our intrepid dev forgot to add a decimal value to the actual game.

Well, I get the impatience, it's one of my current favs as well. But I guess this is a bit of a "first-world" problem, as the sheer amount of content in the 0.1 version did spoil us. Most games don't have so much content way into their fourth or fifth update and some never get that far :) Props to Jikei for not just coming out with a Demo or PoC but an almost fleshed out game with working mechanics and quite a bit of actual game play.
Hence the comment, "0.1.0" as now stated on patreon but "1.0" stated in game, had a significant amount more than this. But yes first world problem does apply.

steamblower

Dec 16, 2017
Hey, I'm only getting rollback errors with the latest version. Anybody else having this trouble? If not, has anybody got a useable save?

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Where are stored save files (and gallery), except the local game directory?
It is not enough delete it to remove previous saves!

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Other than the Velle & Fanora scene, I'm struggling to find many of the new things listed in the change log....I completed vixing the sink, I visited the lake at night and got some dusk flower, I re-installed my cameras and unlocked the box in Naira's room - and took the contents...I also played through to the next Sunday but the game states there are no new events, despite the change log stating otherwise.

I'm not having a moan, just wondering if I'm missing anything.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
1) and 2) To open console command
Download and extract "dityconsole.rpy" in your "game" folder (only for RenPY game)

Launch game, start a game (or load a save)
You can open console with "Shift + o" (o like oscar not 0 like zero)
Type "dir()" to see all variables, or, "vv" to see the last variable used from thein this game.

3) the variables are different depending on the game. for example:
Money, money, Gold, gold, inventory.money, player.money, etc
heh i use that and this too AON 11/10/2017 version 1.00 i love how it arranges the variables into alphabetical order if they aren't already, plus i can use the letters to see only certain sections. doesn't work in all renpy games tho, some f4 is keyed to show image info, others it just crashes but many it works fine, found it in second happiness and fell in love. now i have a special rar with it and dirtycheater in it so i just extract here and bam everything is in place.
if you've ever looked at second happiness' variables, you can see why the dev uses it too haha way too many variables.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I can not increase the ability to repair, I already bought everything in the mall / market, but I never find anything to repair. Someone can help me with printscreen if possible, because I already clicked everything in the bathroom and did not find anything.
after you accept the task, you go to the bathroom, click the red box with ! in it, then you'll check the sink, then you go get the pipe from the mall, then come back and click red box again and you fix it.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I really liked this game :)
I'm wondering if Mom started to see a power in her son start to slowly manifest itself and due to the nature of this power had to send him away. Her sons half breed power being some sort of control over female Mythics making them unable to control there inner desires with him over time. Can't have incest or can we"patch"? Something Nefari through her research finds out but it is to late for her. She is caught in the web of desire.
But alas, we shall see.

Pardon my rambling ;p

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes