tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
After, start a new game, enter MC's name and the game ask is you have a special code (to start part 2).
he did that, i did that and guess what, it's at the end of part 2 not the beginning so no advancement no new scenes nothing at all.... it's not pining for the fjords, it is dead!

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Velle (Swimming leason) :
"Ask for advice" from the young girl at Gym (Afternoon, I think)
After that, visit her in library (Park scene)
Next morning, visit her room
Nefari you mean...and the lesson is what gets you from 13 to 14 with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ETA - spoiler tags and .....
Thanks to the walkthrough sorted Velle out, not sure how I missed that could have sworn I checked there & then (and totally forgort she was her cousin). Sorry Papy, missed your hint. :confused:
Now if we can arrange something with Velle and Nefari, I'll be a very happy perv :kissingheart:
Extras:
Got the extra in changing rooms where security takes you away, not everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoyed it.
In the pool with Velle and Fanora was funny
And I don't know if it counts as an extra Nefari catching you before you be naughty in the pool....

Oh and I got the same v2 code as others here - kinkythings

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Nefari you mean...and the lesson is what gets you from 13 to 14 with her.

Now about Velle, I've seen the Velvet Room, but all I get when I talk to her in the morning is she's off to see her cousin, she then disappears until night and stuck on 13 hearts with her and hints?
Oups, you're right ! I'll edit my post

Velle : Try the sex shop in Mall

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
This was a good version. I had zero crashes and didn't note any bugs. The release version had tons of content, this version has some more, plus additions and modifications to old scenes (unless my memory is incorrect). Again, well worth downloading. I have confidence that the creator will continue to steer the game in a good direction. TLDR: Good.

PS Not sure if someone wants to post the official walkthrough. I thought about updating my walkthrough from version 0.1, but I figure there isn't much point if the official one is better?

Reactions: skullker

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, it seems that I still missed something with Velle as I can not buy anything in the sex shop.
Also the peeking in the fashion shop became dangerous as the third changing stall lady reports you to the security
and its humiliating what they are doing with the mc

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.2.1 on svscomics

v0.2.1
The bug only applies to those starting a new game and is not game-breaking. You may miss out on one Sunday event if a specific girl is leveled up on a Saturday. This is only a very minor fix, so your old v0.2.0 save files will continue to work.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
When I tried playing from an v0.1 save file, and went into the pool area right off the bat, it generated a code and then the pool event, after which I had a similar issue... I think that is because it's an older save file importing the information incorrectly... Which probably creates a logic issue in the game play... You can't play from on older save file, it just causes too many problems... Try using this code:

extrathicc
no matter what special code i use, money is not the only thing getting a reset, i lost the ca i had placed in Naira's room, i lost the key to Naira's room and i can't ask Esther for that key anymore. the dev should fix this.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes