Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
Is there any penalty for skipping one girl or are you forced to eventually go with all of em?
Also, people playing alpha games and bitching you have to restart ... QQ
Doesn't seem like you have to, but there is at least 1 event with another that's tied to Esther. Although it may trigger when Nefari is ready to raise, since she's the one who raises with it, and not Esther.

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
She is a bit thicker than I like but she is still a likeable character:closedtongue:
Agreed. She's too big, Vella and Fanora are amazing except breasts a bit too big. Naira is great body, but not a fan of the super shy. Nefari is perfect for me, except hips too big. Nefari with a similar-to-Naira lower (or total) body, or Vella a cup size or two smaller would be my dream.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
All this game is missing and its not a big deal since the game is awesome as is...max's life/ sol valley style animations:)

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
The wannabe loli is borderline on the chest size, but Esther is just disgustingly huge. But since we arent forced to mess with her except for a few scenes its all good :p

Reactions: HunterSeeker

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Doesn't seem like you have to, but there is at least 1 event with another that's tied to Esther. Although it may trigger when Nefari is ready to raise, since she's the one who raises with it, and not Esther.
before i restarted i had one thing show up with esther but no idea how to make it happen again since i restarted, i go to her garden and she shows me a cucumber and i whip out my cock so she can compare it. and nairi needed new ram for some weird reason, got the ram but then errors started creeping in so i finally restarted but now none of that stuff.

dark-shen

Jan 12, 2018
FYI you can just begin a new game and enter the secret code to jump to the new content. You can find the code on the PC, for me (and probably everyone else) it was "moarahegao". Hope that helps.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
FYI you can just begin a new game and enter the secret code to jump to the new content. You can find the code on the PC, for me (and probably everyone else) it was "moarahegao". Hope that helps.
it doesn't, it's different for everyone haha mine was kinkythings

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
There is a bit more actually but not much, she doesn't go that far compared to some other girls.
since i restarted and did the code, it's just grind grind grind, with many things i've already done having to be redone again. now i am thinking about continuing with my saved games and see if i can figure out past the list out of index error

ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018
i stuck in Nefari quest.
i got some swimming advice (Fanora, Velle, Naira)
but Nefari said MC still don't have the advice.
what next step is???

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So much content, so much time... and still no sex. Even with dialogue skipping this takes 2+ hours to go through all the available content, and theres still only grinding and handy's

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes