Morgandr

Feb 3, 2018
Yup, same here, no items or cash after code. I'm just goign to start a new game and use the walk-through _ a bit of a pain but should be fun too :p
I replayed the game from the very beginning today, it's not that much of a pain! When you know what to do, it's actually pretty fast and enjoyable :D

Reactions: Reese286

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The game is pretty great. Lots of content and a diverse cast of LIs. I can`t compare it to Waifu academy though since I haven`t played the game and don`t intend to pick it up, after the announcement of adding NTR.
I can definately recomend this game. It has a lot of content for a 0.2 release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the recommendation chummer, also seeing how this thread is exploding in the words of my man Black Dynamite

Reactions: Shmurda

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I unlocked Naira's box with the password "Naira+<character name>", which was in the last entry of her diary after max level. It had her water nymph crystal and a letter from her mother explaining what it was, along with photos of her 'coming of age' party. I took the crystal, but I haven't found any means to use it in any encounters with her. I don't know whether the duskflower is related to her, but haven't found a purpose for that, either.

Reactions: Viktore
Jul 16, 2017
View attachment 66767

Overview:
Mythic Manor
is a free adult interactive visual novel game offering a new home and a new world. Delve deep into your fantasies and experience the day-to-day life of sharing a manor with five gorgeous “mythic girls”. Spend time and build relationships with the characters you like in currently over 70 unique character events plus special hidden events! The game is developed with Ren'Py solely by me, Jikei

Updated: 11-Mar-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -
Extras:

What is this "Special Code"?

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
The title of the walkthrough post on Patreon is now "Mythic Manor Walkthrough (Spoiler-Free) - v0.2.0" -- anyone have the updated version?

Wolffy

Aug 5, 2017
When I load up your save all of the scenes are still locked. I wonder if instead of the save you would need the "persistent" file.

Aug 24, 2017
Dropping this for now... maybe if the bugs are fixed I'll pick it up again, but I'm not starting a new game. I don't hate myself that much nor love the game that much. Anyone that has a save with this new version but at the beginning of this 0.2.0 release and is kind enough to share ?

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Wow! This was VERY good. Started off a bit slow, but the puzzles were of a reasonable difficulty and not too grindy. No bugs, good models, some of the renders had noticeable tearing, though. A TON of lewd content. Fun story for each of the characters. Nice mix of text and scenes. Just the right balance. The writing was pretty damn good too.

Patroned. If dev can deliver like this regularly, I'd be inclined to bump it up a bit.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
and yet another "u have to restart from beginning" game
i dont have time 4 this shit
if want something like that ill go play wanna be the boshy or get over it but im not M

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Is there any penalty for skipping one girl or are you forced to eventually go with all of em?
Also, people playing alpha games and bitching you have to restart ... QQ

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Is there any penalty for skipping one girl or are you forced to eventually go with all of em?
Also, people playing alpha games and bitching you have to restart ... QQ
No idea about the penalty but starting over was not a big deal for me, the codes at the end of each version are there for that very reason and its not hard to change values with the console to make up for lost stats/money...but why skip any of them, they are all loveable characters:)

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes