Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
A lot of folks have been complaining that they are getting errors a lot when playing this newest update... This probably stems from the fact that Save Games from the first version are not 100% compatible with this newest update... And that is due to various tweaks and bug fixes to the older content...

To get around this issue, you will need to restart the game from scratch... When you do that, you are asked if you want to use a Code... If you use the following code then it will start the game at the end of the prior version and you can play on as normal (the only down side to this is that the Money will start at zero, and the Gallery will not show prior content):

extrathicc

Very little money is actually needed in this update, so doing Work on the Computer will get you enough to purchase the Pipe and the RAM card... I believe in total you need around $220.00 or so for purchasing items, and around $150.00 for the eventual Art Class for one of the story arcs... That doesn't take all that much time to accomplish without cheating in money... Unless you are SUPER LAZY in which case the console command for getting money is (there are lots of other posts, in lots of other threads, with instructions on how to turn on the console in any Ren'py game, and you can even Google it):

inventory.money = XX

(XX is the amount you want to add)

I hope this helps folks, and cuts down on all the useless complaining and question posts about these two subjects... Remember, most of these games that are in Development, are not done yet... They have lots of changes that might and will occur as it Develops, even with prior released content... And due to how Ren'py save files operate, sometimes these changes will cause older Save Files to no longer import the proper information into the game, hence you get error screens left and right... This isn't the Creators/Developers fault, as it is just the nature of the beast in how Ren'py handles Save files information...

Reactions: Cornfield and TheZX
U

User_10739

I had 2 game ending crashes.
1. Week 7 Sunday when trying to leave room.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/sunday_events.rpy", line 4, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "pool.rpyc", line 45, in script call
File "bathroom.rpyc", line 83, in script call
File "sunday_events.rpyc", line 4, in script
File "C:\gz\00 - new\MythicManor-0.2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\gz\00 - new\MythicManor-0.2.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/sunday_events.rpy", line 4, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

2. And when trying to access inventory.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/script_other.rpy", line 254, in execute
File "game/script_other.rpy", line 254, in execute
File "game/script_other.rpy", line 272, in execute
File "game/script_other.rpy", line 273, in execute
File "game/script_other.rpy", line 278, in execute
File "game/script_other.rpy", line 278, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'image'

harrisonford

Jul 12, 2017
How do you progress with esther after the cucumber/dick measuring scene? Tip says to hang with her but all i can do is work with her in the garden

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
this was odd, it keeps repeating the naira thing of needing new ram, this last time it said relationship had moved to 22, then i click the heart icon and it shows 21 haha also something else i noticed, even if you start a new game after you had an old saved game loaded, it keeps the ram_bought=True variable, i'm so pissed at the 'new' game with the code, it's like nothing was done before, they're all at higher levels but it's just grind grind grind and nothing new happening at all, only if i use my old saved game does it progress, wtf??

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
this was odd, it keeps repeating the naira thing of needing new ram, this last time it said relationship had moved to 22, then i click the heart icon and it shows 21 haha also something else i noticed, even if you start a new game after you had an old saved game loaded, it keeps the ram_bought=True variable, i'm so pissed at the 'new' game with the code, it's like nothing was done before, they're all at higher levels but it's just grind grind grind and nothing new happening at all, only if i use my old saved game does it progress, wtf??
Sounds bizarre... I never experienced that issue... I sometimes think some peoples codes that are generated, may be unique to their play through... I've seen some folks posting their codes for when they restart game play, and not all of them match... It's either algorithm based or a preset list of codes depending on various factors? Dunno...

So on your last v0.1 save file, did you try looking up the code in the Recycle Bin on the protagonists bedroom computer and use that? Or did you use a code from a later save/play through?

I used extrathicc as my code, and had no issues... Just the money starting over...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ya know, it's almost as if the code puts you at the end of v0.2.0 instead of at the end of v0.1.0
cuz i can't advance anymore.... weird

vagabontul

Oct 27, 2017
Full traceback:
File "pool.rpyc", line 155, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 818, in script

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
ya know, it's almost as if the code puts you at the end of v0.2.0 instead of at the end of v0.1.0
cuz i can't advance anymore.... weird
When I tried playing from an v0.1 save file, and went into the pool area right off the bat, it generated a code and then the pool event, after which I had a similar issue... I think that is because it's an older save file importing the information incorrectly... Which probably creates a logic issue in the game play... You can't play from on older save file, it just causes too many problems... Try using this code:

extrathicc

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sounds bizarre... I never experienced that issue... I sometimes think some peoples codes that are generated, may be unique to their play through... I've seen some folks posting their codes for when they restart game play, and not all of them match... It's either algorithm based or a preset list of codes depending on various factors? Dunno...

So on your last v0.1 save file, did you try looking up the code in the Recycle Bin on the protagonists bedroom computer and use that? Or did you use a code from a later save/play through?

I used extrathicc as my code, and had no issues... Just the money starting over...
i used my last save, it was late night so i went to bed and it said congratulations on completing 1.0 your code is kinkythings, something like that, then i tried to continue with my old save and ran into the obvious problems, variables not being defined and then the 'list index out of range' error, i could click ignore and continue on tho. also oddly i'd get naira asking about her pc 4 times and had the damned ram 3 of those times but nowhere can i do anything with it.
anyways i start a new game, use the code and it's like i am at the end of 0.2.0 instead of at end of 0.1.0, can't advance, no hints for any of the girls says they are leveled as high as they can be.
i thought it was supposed to make it where you just bypass the stuff you already did, not EVERYTHING.

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
A lot of folks have been complaining that they are getting errors a lot when playing this newest update... This probably stems from the fact that Save Games from the first version are not 100% compatible with this newest update... And that is due to various tweaks and bug fixes to the older content...

To get around this issue, you will need to restart the game from scratch... When you do that, you are asked if you want to use a Code... If you use the following code then it will start the game at the end of the prior version and you can play on as normal (the only down side to this is that the Money will start at zero, and the Gallery will not show prior content):

extrathicc

Very little money is actually needed in this update, so doing Work on the Computer will get you enough to purchase the Pipe and the RAM card... I believe in total you need around $220.00 or so for purchasing items, and around $150.00 for the eventual Art Class for one of the story arcs... That doesn't take all that much time to accomplish without cheating in money... Unless you are SUPER LAZY in which case the console command for getting money is (there are lots of other posts, in lots of other threads, with instructions on how to turn on the console in any Ren'py game, and you can even Google it):

inventory.money = XX

(XX is the amount you want to add)

I hope this helps folks, and cuts down on all the useless complaining and question posts about these two subjects... Remember, most of these games that are in Development, are not done yet... They have lots of changes that might and will occur as it Develops, even with prior released content... And due to how Ren'py save files operate, sometimes these changes will cause older Save Files to no longer import the proper information into the game, hence you get error screens left and right... This isn't the Creators/Developers fault, as it is just the nature of the beast in how Ren'py handles Save files information...
That code (extrathicc) doesn't work for me. I used it and I still get "she can't be levelled up any further" on all the girls. For me this is a game killer. Nothing advances, even when I use the code the game gives me I can't advance. I got the code "wincest"and the same happens, no game advance possible

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
bro u need to load ur old save file in the new update then go to your room and sleep then a code will appear

That code (extrathicc) doesn't work for me. I used it and I still get "she can't be levelled up any further" on all the girls. For me this is a game killer. Nothing advances, even when I use the code the game gives me I can't advance. I got the code "wincest"and the same happens, no game advance possible

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes