Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
is there a fix for
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1261, in <module>
NameError: name 'entered_hall' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "pool.rpyc", line 60, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 1261, in script
  File "E:\RandomStuffs\Jdow\MythicManor-012-pc\MythicManor-0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\RandomStuffs\Jdow\MythicManor-012-pc\MythicManor-0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\RandomStuffs\Jdow\MythicManor-012-pc\MythicManor-0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1261, in <module>
NameError: name 'entered_hall' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mythic Manor 0.12
Mon Jan 06 04:06:02 2020

Happens every time when you enter main hall of mythic manor from any direction.
Also gets this when clicking the heart
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really dont wanna restart from the beginning at this point in time

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know who the last person is and how do I unlock the Nurse Observations?

MythicManor Character Progress.png

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
3 months and this is what we get :( i normally am not big on complaining about content but this game put out more content in less time before and has slowed down on the updates and dont have that much content in them

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Then again, while she doesn't believe you're a stalker, suddenly saying "Hey, there's a spare room at my place, why don't you come and live with me.", well that probably would have set off all sort of alarms in Iris' head.

And sometimes the MC can't solve everyone's problems, and that Iris seems so intent on moving out, its more about the experience of independence rather than fixing her housing problem. Contrast that with Jade where she was homeless and at best sleeping in a pet store.
True but I wouldn't throw too much logic or into it, remember the MC was grooming a homeless puppy for months practically throwing large sums of money at her anything is possible lol

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Since I don't really look like my MC, I think I can handle the scenes, and I watched a lot of movies like these in the 80's (Private Lessons, Class, My Tutor, etc.) :giggle:
I'm disappointed the dev chose to delete the incest scenes between the MC and his mom cause he got spooked by the big bad Patreon! He could have easily rewrote a minute part of the story and introduced the MC's mom as his legal guardian, former landlady, adoptive mother, aunt by marriage, etc... An IC patch or choosing the relationships from the beginning could have been added later. I was about to donate to his cause when he pulled this chickenshit maneuver! ;)

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I'm disappointed the dev chose to delete the incest scenes between the MC and his mom cause he got spooked by the big bad Patreon! He could have easily rewrote a minute part of the story and introduced the MC's mom as his legal guardian, former landlady, adoptive mother, aunt by marriage, etc... An IC patch or choosing the relationships from the beginning could have been added later. I was about to donate to his cause when he pulled this chickenshit maneuver! ;)
Has he now? Well. That's sad to hear. I'm thinking of leaving this one be due to lack of balls.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Just a question.... of all the people complaining about not enough for 4 months of work.... how many actually support the Dev or better yet know how the Devs life day by day go. If you are a supporter then you have all the right to complain but if not be happy we are lucky to get something.
I hear what you're saying bro but you know you're commenting on a pirate site full of brigands Arrr!

Reactions: Harem_Master

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
They don't release update patches I'm afraid.
Which is amazing considering how easy it seems to be, I wonder if all these developers just don't know how to do that or there's an underlying reason for it :unsure:

Does anyone know who the last person is and how do I unlock the Nurse Observations?
That girl would be Anastacia if memory serves me right this time, you can find her on the beach during the day, is the angel with the blue swimsuit.

Reactions: Mark17 and Zontany
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes