pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
Okay am I retarded? I'm at the point in Naira's story where I'm supposed to read her diary and I have no idea how to get into her room. I go there in the afternoon and I just can't get in. I've visited every room in the house. I've talked to her in the morning and I've gone to see her in the cafe in the afternoon. What am I actually supposed to do to get her diary?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Okay am I retarded? I'm at the point in Naira's story where I'm supposed to read her diary and I have no idea how to get into her room. I go there in the afternoon and I just can't get in. I've visited every room in the house. I've talked to her in the morning and I've gone to see her in the cafe in the afternoon. What am I actually supposed to do to get her diary?
You have to ask Esther (when she's working in her garden) to let you into Naira's room to fix her computer.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Talk to Ester when Naira is at work, tell her Naira asked you to fix her PC, she should open the door for you.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Go to the garden in the afternoon and talk to Esther. She has a extra key and can let you in.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...and how do I unlock the Nurse Observations?
To unlock observations keep going for check ups.
One question can these options be unlocked or do I have to wait for another update?
Have to wait, might not be the next update though. Jade got a lot of content last time, and her leach has been on the future content list for a while.
I'm at the point in Naira's story where I'm supposed to read her diary and I have no idea how to get into her room...
Might need a spy cam handy too.

The official walkthrough is in the opening post or back here.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Which is amazing considering how easy it seems to be, I wonder if all these developers just don't know how to do that or there's an underlying reason for it :unsure:

That girl would be Anastacia if memory serves me right this time, you can find her on the beach during the day, is the angel with the blue swimsuit.
I found her with her friend, but I actually got introduced at night in the bathroom.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I wonder if Iris moves into the manor. It looks bit unlikely based on what was written about move, but there's a possibility.
There's also couple houses in the map that are unused, so perhaps we'll get new character if she moves into one of those and we'll see Iris' new roommate.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes