gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
I've encountered a few of what I think are bugs -
1. I can't help the Sphinx swim. I've talked to the two necessary characters, but when I see her again it doesn't give me the opportunity. Do I need to visit her somewhere other than the library in the afternoon?
2. I can't go into rooms when the girls aren't there since I don't have a surveillance camera. I had one and used it in the Devil's room, but I can't seem to get another.

Any suggestions on either/both would be appreciated. I'm enjoying the game otherwise.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've encountered a few of what I think are bugs -
1. I can't help the Sphinx swim. I've talked to the two necessary characters, but when I see her again it doesn't give me the opportunity. Do I need to visit her somewhere other than the library in the afternoon?
2. I can't go into rooms when the girls aren't there since I don't have a surveillance camera. I had one and used it in the Devil's room, but I can't seem to get another.

Any suggestions on either/both would be appreciated. I'm enjoying the game otherwise.
What does the hint say?
The cameras are bought in the store, or found in your room, Esther lets you in... Might want to check the walkthrough if you are having that much trouble.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
What does the hint say?
The cameras are bought in the store, or found in your room, Esther lets you in... Might want to check the walkthrough if you are having that much trouble.
Thanks! Found the broken one in my room.

Edit: followed my own advice, and found Nefari in her room, and I got past the part I was stuck on!

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I'm not sure what to think of this update (much like the past ones), I guess more and more I feel like the game is stagnated and the few bits of good content come at the cost of large amounts of meh content stealing development resources.

The good part - Velle and Iris - I like spending more time with Velle in a more romantic setting and her modest dress looks damn good. Iris stuff was more or less just set up for the next steps, but I like how her route stands out from the others and I approve of her not move into the Manor since that would be even creepier. Otherwise, I like her exhibitionist streak even if that will probably will be wasted in a game like this.

For the rest, the only noteworthy event was Nefari's and even that was more of a neutral plot event than a route one. Andrea was meh, just side content with little personality (her receptionist is the best part about this route!). The multi girl events and Esther's scene are very representative of the state of the game imo, it's just the same sex, with the same characters, but in a different room, it doesn't move the plot forward, doesn't add new kinks, they just exist.

A lot of initial attraction of this game to me came from the sense of exploration, you're thrown in a city full of hot women and places to interact with, so a lot of the time goes to trying to discover new events and more about the manor residents, and I feel like the last updates have been failing at that.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
To much wait for short updates... If you give updates that much time at least give us 2 event for main girls not 1... Even some of them just have dialugue event. Come on man...

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Anyone else suspect Iris was moving into manor next to Jade at first after finding out she was looking for new place to live among other reason?

Reactions: TheDevian

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do you progress iris?
There was a bug with a previous version of the game that reset her progress, you could try going through the old events see what happens. The walkthrough is linked in the opening post, or embedded back here. Otherwise not sure.

The new events though start from watching her stream.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes