Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
All the main characters are Mythics, transformations are minimal, usually something that comes up in a scene. The two most prominent examples are Naira, who is a water nymph and Jade, who is a doggirl. The most you'll see with her is a pair of dog ears and a tail. Thats about it.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
All the main characters are Mythics, transformations are minimal, usually something that comes up in a scene. The two most prominent examples are Naira, who is a water nymph and Jade, who is a doggirl. The most you'll see with her is a pair of dog ears and a tail. Thats about it.
Need to see the others in their own forms as well. Also realized game has been around for 2 years and we still dont know jack shit about the MC's mythic capabilities lol.

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
While waiting for the next release, I keep going over what-ifs and stuff I wanna see in future updates.

Ever since their initial encounter, I really want more content with Nefari and Jade. I get the dynamic that they're supposed to be sort of against each other (since Jade is a dog mythic, and Nefari is a Sphinx/Cat). Would love a scene where they fight over MC, or maybe fuck each other in a moment of heat.

Richy_

Mar 2, 2018

2 Year Anniversary Announcement & Update on v0.13's Release!
Hey everyone, today we would like to announce the winners for our 2 year anniversary give away AND give you all a final development update before the next version of the game comes out.
The latest update is coming very soon. How soon? Mythic Manor v0.13 will be available early into April! We are in the final stages of development and will begin testing next week.
Congratulations to everyone who won last month's give away listed below! Ten of you will receive instant access to the latest version of the game/walkthrough forever, and one of you will get the chance to see the girl of your dreams in the game as a cameo character!
All of the winners have already been messaged via Patreon message.
-------------------------------------------------------
Permanent Access Winners
  • 1. Xavcanral
  • 2. Kronos
  • 3. Joseph P*****
  • 4. Hokaze
  • 5. Dice7117
  • 6. Bruce
  • 7. Tadrith R******
  • 8. Pinesama
  • 9. burnblade
  • 10. HemilyTiger
Cameo Character Winner
  • Tytamice
We hope you are all safe and well during these challenging times. Stay home if you can and play lots of games if you can! Thanks to everyone who has played the game and all of our patrons for supporting Mythic Manor's development.

Cheers!

Jikei & Phreeoni

Richy_

Mar 2, 2018
4 months for a new update... I really do hope there's some meat on this update, 0.12 was disappointing. I miss the times when the releases were a month or a month and a half apart.
It's not quite been 3 months since the last update. And I do agree that more updates were nice, but we also didn't get good animations at first. And Jikei and Phreeoni sat down and story boarded a bit for this update, so hopefully future updates will come a bit more frequently.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
It's not quite been 3 months since the last update. And I do agree that more updates were nice, but we also didn't get good animations at first. And Jikei and Phreeoni sat down and story boarded a bit for this update, so hopefully future updates will come a bit more frequently.
Wasn't the release of the last version for $10+ patreons on the 4th of January though?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Hey, if I hook my Best Bud Leon up with Iris and Jade, can I get Olive & Sophie & Andrea on my list instead? (I have a fetish for Megane, not for tattoos.)

Reactions: EJW

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm on the train with Fanora and she's telling me about her cousin that's marrying a goat. So there's going to be goat sex in the next update? Cool!! I'm looking forward to it!!! :love: :love: :love:

(Why do I feel like this trip can only go WRONG with capital letters?)

[BTW, I like the pattern used for the fabric of the train seats. Reminds me of our local bus seats.]

Last edited:

Sugoi_Studio

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
I understand that it is necessary to satisfy different people, but ...
The chest of the phoenix is huge.
The plot with the dog is VERY strange.

Gwandoya

Jan 25, 2019

2 Year Anniversary Announcement & Update on v0.13's Release!
Hey everyone, today we would like to announce the winners for our 2 year anniversary give away AND give you all a final development update before the next version of the game comes out.
The latest update is coming very soon. How soon? Mythic Manor v0.13 will be available early into April! We are in the final stages of development and will begin testing next week.
Congratulations to everyone who won last month's give away listed below! Ten of you will receive instant access to the latest version of the game/walkthrough forever, and one of you will get the chance to see the girl of your dreams in the game as a cameo character!
All of the winners have already been messaged via Patreon message.
Permanent Access Winners
  • 1. Xavcanral
  • 2. Kronos
  • 3. Joseph P*****
  • 4. Hokaze
  • 5. Dice7117
  • 6. Bruce
  • 7. Tadrith R******
  • 8. Pinesama
  • 9. burnblade
  • 10. HemilyTiger
Cameo Character Winner
  • Tytamice
We hope you are all safe and well during these challenging times. Stay home if you can and play lots of games if you can! Thanks to everyone who has played the game and all of our patrons for supporting Mythic Manor's development.

Cheers!

Jikei & Phreeoni
YAY!! That's next week!
I hope this time something more in Fanora's kingdom, that's a very exploitable theme (Also the first family of the girls we know completely)

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes