Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Need to see the others in their own forms as well. Also realized game has been around for 2 years and we still dont know jack shit about the MC's mythic capabilities lol.
You know, I've been thinking about this — have you noticed that whenever the MC goes off, the girl has an over-the-top orgasm? That's... not how things normally work. So I'm guessing our friend has magic jizz. ;)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Obviously the MC's mythic origin is that of SEX GOD! (yes, that is with the exclamation point)

ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
hope so. The water Imp chick (cant remember her name off the top of my head atm) I finished her story before doing the others which was probably not a good idea. So I'm waiting to be able to continue her's cause honestly she is my favorite.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - April 2020

mythic-manor-april-2020-art.png

Nefari wants to wish you a Happy Easter! She hopes that she can distract you, at least for a second, from everything that's going on in the world at the moment!

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Nefari. Enjoy!
In-game wallpaper unlock code: thiccbunny (v0.13+)

mythic-manor-april-2020-bonus-art-1.png mythic-manor-april-2020-bonus-art-2.png

P.S: Wallpaper link at OP is updated. NEFARI IS BEST GIRL!

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - April 2020

View attachment 605757

Nefari wants to wish you a Happy Easter! She hopes that she can distract you, at least for a second, from everything that's going on in the world at the moment!

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Nefari. Enjoy!
In-game wallpaper unlock code: thiccbunny (v0.13+)

View attachment 605758 View attachment 605759

P.S: Wallpaper link at OP is updated. NEFARI IS BEST GIRL!
I'm feeling feverish right now, and it has nothing to do with what's going on outside!!! :p:love::cool:

utterdrong

Dec 7, 2017
May I ask, is there some sort of extra processing that goes into the character models? They're some of the best Honey Select models I've seen in games like these.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes