RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I mean I get they're trying to get all the main girls to the "Choose your ending" part, but this update felt really thin.

Reactions: Vanderer

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just don't get this pregnancy thing.
There is a cowgirl mythic, you get her pregnant, what's the part you aren't understanding?

What is the pregnancy content in this game. Is there finally some after a year?
Not with any of the main girls, there is a mytic cowgirl that has some pregnancy content.

Content with main girls goes on a day by day basis, won't see any pregnancy there for some time if any is planned.

Reactions: TheDevian

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Utters.jpg

Am I to understand that she used to be a flatchested woman who went on to steal the breasts of a woman who had just recently gone through pregnancy?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I mean I get they're trying to get all the main girls to the "Choose your ending" part, but this update felt really thin.
The last good update was when Jade moved in, these last two seem like they're running out of ideas. Some of the events aren't even events, like the talking on the bench event for Esther was a lead up to an event, not an actual event IMO. If they're going to do that sort of thing, they should've given her two events instead of 1 partial "event".

They should eliminate some side-characters too, most of them don't even have more than a couple events. They're just taking development time away from the mains, both of the side-character events this update were rather pointless.

I did like the Nefari event and the Naria event though, even though her mom showing up out of no where was weird. The Velle event was interesting too.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Agree with the others. This update feels lacking. Esther especially, I mean, the event is literally talking outside the manor. that just it. talking about vacation. uhh yeah. I don't know how to feels about Velle's event, it's fine I guess. Nefari and Naira's event is pretty cute. I also like Seren's event, that's pretty hot just wish it's a bit longer.

Oct 29, 2017
Nice little update I suppose, but it feels like the game needs to start getting wrapped up. Naira and Nefari updates seem like they're getting set up for that already.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Sorry if this has already been answered, like 15 pages ago or whenever, but will an update-only download be available soon? My stay-at-home connection isn't handling multi-G downloads very well.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes