Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Sorry if this has already been answered, like 15 pages ago or whenever, but will an update-only download be available soon? My stay-at-home connection isn't handling multi-G downloads very well.
I don't think update-only patches are a thing for this game

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
They should eliminate some side-characters too, most of them don't even have more than a couple events. They're just taking development time away from the mains, both of the side-character events this update were rather pointless.
Been saying this for a while. Why keep adding new characters with tiny events when there are PLENTY already available to work with and grow?

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Been saying this for a while. Why keep adding new characters with tiny events when there are PLENTY already available to work with and grow?
I can't agree now that it looks like I have a Side-Harem going on. I've also become a bit fascinated by the politics going on with some of the Mythic factions. It adds a little more depth to this amazing world! :cool:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Gotta say, if it weren't for the Nefari content this update would've been outright shit. As a whole, it's still kinda disappointing -- Esther's wasn't even an "Event" in any sense of the word -- but good thing Nefari's my favorite.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Searched but found only one post from 2 years back. Is Nicki (long brown hair beach girl) not going to be added into the character page like Anastasia (long blonde hair beach girl)?

Also how old is MC supposed to be?

Last edited:

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
thanks for the game i love it

i wanted to ask does MC going to do stuff with his mom and Esther i mean threesome?
or
Are his mom going to move in that building?

Vegeta21

Sep 20, 2018
Can someone point me to the right direction?
I cannot find Seren for some reason.
I must have forgotten where she is located or I did not trigger her at all.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Searched but found only one post from 2 years back. Is Nicki (long brown hair beach girl) not going to be added into the character page like Anastasia (long blonde hair beach girl)?

Also how old is MC supposed to be?
Hard to say, they are pretty new, it could be they are tied together, so use the same events.

20-something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yuri L
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes