MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I'm impatiently waiting for the day when we'll finally be able to impregnate the girls and see their beautiful big bellies (Sorry, I just really have a thing for preggo ladies). Also I'm praying they'll let us continue playing and not have the preggo stuff as an ending scene...
Same, I mean the cow girl is nice and all, but I really want to see Naira, Velle, or Nefari preggo. Hell, I want to see them all... and I mean ALL of them preggo.

• Love
Reactions: Tarock

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
I seem to have some troubles with the animations, because each time they start to run the game just closes itself without an error or traceback. Anyone know what the issue could be? My PC is a few years old already but it has an i7 processor + 8 GB RAM and I am not running anything besides the game

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Same, I mean the cow girl is nice and all, but I really want to see Naira, Velle, or Nefari preggo. Hell, I want to see them all... and I mean ALL of them preggo.
Amen to that. I feel like we're still very far away from that tho... But yea that Esther dream sequence was beautiful but also a huge tease.

EDIT: Oh yea I totally forgot the girl at the farm... would love if the main girls would get the same treatment.

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
Can you all just search the fucking thread and look for your fucking answers?

"What's the password?" "How do I do this?" "How do I do that?"

There's a walkthrough and a search function for a reason, everytime I get a notification about this thread, it's either some idiot asking for password help or where is this where is that.

Jan 9, 2020
This update is too minimal, i think Jikei is preparing for the huge update for all the girls next version. Altho i still enjoy all the girls scene specially my fave girls Naira and Esther~! Hope there will be a preggy scene in the future.

Reactions: _Immortal_
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes