okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
Before downloading 2 GB, can someone tell me how much content there is? As scarce as the previous update?

A55M4N

Aug 29, 2018
While going through the latest update, I don't know if anybody else glanced over this or didn't pay enough attention, but I figured I would bring to the attention of the dev. During the scene with Esther and Velle, it seems to switch over to an over inflated tits version of Jade riding the MC. Hopefully this can be fixed in the next update or whatever. Still loving the game though.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
This update is too minimal, i think Jikei is preparing for the huge update for all the girls next version. Altho i still enjoy all the girls scene specially my fave girls Naira and Esther~! Hope there will be a preggy scene in the future.
It's been the trend for months: lesser content and more time for development.
I don't think a huge update is the reason.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I've done the doctor's appointments, and even unlocked Observation, but I can't seem to unlock what I assume is Andrea's square in the Character Relations screen.

1586096329314.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMon1981

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I really liked this game in the start, but im losing interest in it now, not sure why :(

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I really liked this game in the start, but im losing interest in it now, not sure why :(
Progress is very episodic, and not much significant progress in the relationships. This update sort of hints at where he's going, but it's glacially slow. I think one would enjoy it more if one waited for 2-3 updates before playing them all in a stretch.

That's my personal opinion anyway. Yours may differ.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man....my wish is that the "landlady" become one of the mc lovers....Also, what you guys thing the mc is?

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Progress is very episodic, and not much significant progress in the relationships. This update sort of hints at where he's going, but it's glacially slow. I think one would enjoy it more if one waited for 2-3 updates before playing them all in a stretch.

That's my personal opinion anyway. Yours may differ.
I have the same feeling as him

although I like Mythic Manor very much but I'm getting bored

I will follow your advice and wait at least 5
updates

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I feel like the amount of content (or lack thereof) we've been getting for the past months is far too little. We have to wait 3-4 months for an update that's worth a month of waiting at best. It hasn't been like this in the past tho, right? I mean there's actually a lot of content when you're starting from the beginning but now we're suddenly barely progressing... Is Jikei trying to milk as much money as possible or what's going on here?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes