funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
I feel like the amount of content (or lack thereof) we've been getting for the past months is far too little. We have to wait 3-4 months for an update that's worth a month of waiting at best. It hasn't been like this in the past tho, right? I mean there's actually a lot of content when you're starting from the beginning but now we're suddenly barely progressing... Is Jikei trying to milk as much money as possible or what's going on here?
That's the destiny of a great number of games.
But, till the same amount of money keeps coming, why should they change that policy?

Reactions: Vanderer

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Man whats with this updates it barely even feel like an update now like even if i wait for 5 updates i still think i can play all of that content in less than 2 hours smh i really liked this game(one of my fav) but now it feels like the dev got no idea where to go or just want to milk out as much as money as possible before abandoning this game.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I feel like the amount of content (or lack thereof) we've been getting for the past months is far too little. We have to wait 3-4 months for an update that's worth a month of waiting at best. It hasn't been like this in the past tho, right? I mean there's actually a lot of content when you're starting from the beginning but now we're suddenly barely progressing... Is Jikei trying to milk as much money as possible or what's going on here?
Updates has always been short, the last one was shorter for the amount of time, that much is true, this one was like this because the devs took longer to build up the story for this and maybe future content.

The best the have done in the past was one scene for every manor girl, and not always was a sex scene.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
will we get to find out what kind of mythic the mc is turning into with nefari's potion and what mythic his mother is

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Not exactly sure whats going on but the last 3 updates have not been up to par at all in terms of content per update. Each update takes months to release but each release appears to have less and less actual content. Events are no longer events . Talking to someone with a few lines of text is not an "event" and only lasts 30 seconds.

Last update the doctor finally received something go back a couple of times and the character became useless again. Modeling studio , useless. Cop at the mall, guy in the store , and all of the other people in every store useless. Every person on the beach useless. New location added to the beach still useless. Two new houses, useless. Church? Still useless after 2 years. Police Station. Useless. As well as other locations. Things kept being added and never touched on. Remember doing those small quests in the begining of the game, the board where you have daily tasks. Totally abandoned part of the game.Yet we are still not close to knowing about the MC's Mythic. Also never see the girls in their mythic form aside from maybe 2 like once.

I know Im just rambling at this point, I'm just disappointed in how the direction of the game has gone being that it is one of my favorites.

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
Hello,
I've been playing this game since a couple of days (yay for quarantine).
I've the main characters all above 25, so I guess pretty into the game, but I've yet to find any of the locked doors keys.
I'm talking about the manor's doors, the one you can spot in the back of the garden's scene for example, or the two in the living room (on the left of the laundry room).
Do they have a purpose yet, or it's just stuff there for "future expansions"?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do they have a purpose yet, or it's just stuff there for "future expansions"?
One of the doors in the living room has a purpose, but I don't want to spoil it. The others don't yet.

Once your not sure what's left to do, or you want to know any passwords check the official walkthrough. It also has a list of future content at the bottom.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
any chance for update Walkthrough MythicManor v0-13 LainsMod ?
There is an updated version of the mod for v0.13 but it is currently patron only.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have added the Female Domination" tag.
lvl 2 for Natasha is full blown female domination.

Now since dev took out the incest part and it has only fake pregnancy and now full blown female domination I will drop my support and go to another game.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes