Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Nope, never, unless it is MC's father doing it or a third guy or they go to another site to support development or if Patreon changes their policy, the devs decided it was too risky to have content with the mom.
Maybe in an old flashback memory, we see a scene of his Mom and "Auntie Esther" with what looks like the MC who turns out to be a spitting image of his Dad? :unsure:

Zelva

Nov 11, 2018
Annotation 2020-04-09 142717.png
Nefari looks like her body is turning in to ass only here jesus. The arm makes it look like a barrier between two totally different bodies, doesn't line up either the longer I look the worse it gets. Still manages to be super hot despite this though lol

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Does anyone know what he’s using to make his animations? Is he just screen recording in game or recording in studio?

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Does anyone know what he’s using to make his animations? Is he just screen recording in game or recording in studio?
They use one of Joan's mods, they are the best mods you'll find to improve the quality of the game

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
I would assume they use Studio Neo.
interesting.
I've been wondering what kind of SW is been used to make these kind of content (I've just found the "world" or these games).
I assumed they were using some of the common 3d editor (maya, blender, rino, 3dstudio, xsi, etc) as I notice a number of similar assets across. number of games (I assume there's probably an asset marketplace).
I tried to google for this "Studio Neo" but I haven't found a website about it: all I found were agencies etc with smilar names, tutorials (which is good) and references to another SW I assume is similar "HoneyStudio".

Can someone share some link to their websites or point me in the right direction? I'd love to know and learn more about it.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
interesting.
I've been wondering what kind of SW is been used to make these kind of content (I've just found the "world" or these games).
I assumed they were using some of the common 3d editor (maya, blender, rino, 3dstudio, xsi, etc) as I notice a number of similar assets across. number of games (I assume there's probably an asset marketplace).
I tried to google for this "Studio Neo" but I haven't found a website about it: all I found were agencies etc with smilar names, tutorials (which is good) and references to another SW I assume is similar "HoneyStudio".

Can someone share some link to their websites or point me in the right direction? I'd love to know and learn more about it.
It is a game with a build-in character creator and scene making studio, Studio Neo is the latest software made for Honey Select.

Reactions: TheDevian

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
It is a game with a build-in character creator and scene making studio, Studio Neo is the latest software made for Honey Select.
oh, I see. Very interesting, anyone happens to have a URL where I can find them? My google foo is really failing me on this :(

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
what powers do mythics have? are we gonna be able to use mind control on anyone in this game, cause i want that

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Most likely we won't, or if the MC acquire it won't be able to use it to do whatever he wants, this isn't a corruption game, the story isn't dark either, everything until now has been pretty vanilla.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Most likely we won't, or if the MC acquire it won't be able to use it to do whatever he wants, this isn't a corruption game, the story isn't dark either, everything until now has been pretty vanilla.
Stay on Velle's good but naughty side; she's the closest the MC will get to this power for himself, and that's whenever the Dev feels like adding more manipulation scenes. ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
interesting.

There are people who use all of the above, or combinations of them. Blender and Daz are quite popular due to the price, and the Illusion programs come in a close 2nd. ...And yes, Studio Neo is part of the HS package, each of the Illusion 'games' comes with it, or something like it.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes