TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone upload a full save?
There's a for the previous version of the game linked in the opening post. If you just want to view the gallery the game has a cheat code to unlock it all. The code list is also in the opening post, and you enter...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 418221

Seeing as this hasn't been updated for a while, I decided to do so myself.

I don't use Excel, so I rewrote it in Sheets. To use it you have to go to File -> Make a copy.
I removed the Events sheet as all of that information is in the official walkthrough, is a hassle to update, while not providing a lot of benefit from being tabled. (Or does it?)

Feel free to DM or reply for any bugs or issues.
Nice work! Appreciate you picking up my slack here. Don't forget to report the OP with a link to your post so that they can update the walkthrough link!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I wonder why they won't upload 0.13 version.
The saves are probably meant for people to play the newer content. The game is the previous version because the latest one is still pateons only, they get the game two weeks (or one) earlier than the public release.

Also got my versions mixed up the save is for 0.10...

Jaykeex

May 7, 2019
I love small boobs, and there are a few girls in this game who I'd love to be able to romance, but sadly not able to. The girl on the beach next to the vending machine. Misha from the Club. And the girl you spy on with Nefari at the beach who adapts her appearance based on the preferences of her victim. I think the dev could make a really good storyline with her.

Anyway. I'm enjoying the game and look forward to new updates. Hopefully including more interactions with those girls.

Reactions: Shadowsnake

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I love small boobs, and there are a few girls in this game who I'd love to be able to romance, but sadly not able to. The girl on the beach next to the vending machine. Misha from the Club. And the girl you spy on with Nefari at the beach who adapts her appearance based on the preferences of her victim. I think the dev could make a really good storyline with her.

Anyway. I'm enjoying the game and look forward to new updates. Hopefully including more interactions with those girls.
I don't know if 'romance' is the word, but Misha at least pretends to be close to you, "Daddy". XD

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019

I don't know if 'romance' is the word, but Misha at least pretends to be close to you, "Daddy". XD
Since "Velvet Desires" is a safe haven for Ram Demons, I assume that Misha also has the power to enhance or reduce her bust size, but has a Loli kink or is filling a niche at the club for customers who are into that specialty. And a few other smaller cup girls occasionally go for a swim at the beach... The "Cat-Girl" who pops-in at the Doctor's office is another example (I call her 'Fred' ;)).

trungkien2411

Nov 3, 2019
I really hate small boobs and childish and playful characters in H game, they make the game seem unrealistic. Fanora and that kid in Dark Magic did turn me off deeply. I like Velle most as she is perfect and matured. Many other girls in the game are also gorgeous and sexy. Please don't make more Fanora or her friend the brown skin elf.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017

There is a release every 3 months with 5/10 minutes of gameplay (the time for reading text), and do you want more girls development? Really?

Reactions: darlic and Cierne

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Since "Velvet Desires" is a safe haven for Ram Demons, I assume that Misha also has the power to enhance or reduce her bust size, but has a Loli kink or is filling a niche at the club for customers who are into that specialty. And a few other smaller cup girls occasionally go for a swim at the beach... The "Cat-Girl" who pops-in at the Doctor's office is another example (I call her 'Fred' ;)).
Since Velvet Desires also cater's to humans she could be a human girl that wants to fucked by mythic's and half-mythic's. Although it's been awhile since I last played the game has her species been mentioned yet? Last I knew it was unknown I think.

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
I really hate small boobs and childish and playful characters in H game, they make the game seem unrealistic. Fanora and that kid in Dark Magic did turn me off deeply. I like Velle most as she is perfect and matured. Many other girls in the game are also gorgeous and sexy. Please don't make more Fanora or her friend the brown skin elf.
Fanora is 18yo. What do you want? her to act like she's 30+? :ROFLMAO:
Nefari has small boobs (and an awesome ass!) but she's way more mature than Velle, for example.
Velle has big tits, but most of the times she's more childish than Fanora, with her boobs size playing and actin all superior. Imho.

It's a matter of taste, and it's good that there are several different variegated characters, just skip those characters you don't feel like discovering. It's your choice to follow their story lines.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes