uncejay

May 19, 2017
@Jikei
Great game! I didn't think I would like it when I tried it out, but the models are awesome, and the story is fun. Nice job!

Reactions: Jikei

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
upload_2018-3-16_8-58-38.png
bug
How do you fix this? I deleted and downloaded game again and nothing bugfix patch nothing so why is the game fucked up?

Reactions: cloudmoon

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Are you using old saves? They are not compatible with the new version, that's why the dev made the codes.
The codes are no good just used the one i got an it jumped my stats with each girl ahead. So this means the game is broken i guess bummer hate to leave a 1 star review but i refuse to skip ahead. All i wanted to do was play this game before i went to bed but nope can't do it because the update is broken.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
How do you make money in this game?
You use the "search" function at the top of this page, check the "search this thread only" check box, type in "make money", then click the "search" button and you magically find all the times this question has already been answered in this thread. :)

I don't know what it is about this game, but its got me swerving outside my normal lanes. I usually love tittymonsters, but for some reason the Sphinx, Nefari, has me obsessed. Hell, the rude goth chick Fanora works with is even hot.
Tell me about it... I'm normally into the petite chicks, and NOT into big chicks... and while I started liking Naira, next thing I know I'm really liking Esther.

wtf is this voodoo magic!?

Nexmanus

Feb 13, 2018
Been playing this game and having tons of fun the characters are all over the scale of shape and size and they are all fun. to talk and play with.

The only thing that i found that feels off is the Velle story line, is it me or do the last 2 events feel like they would be better if they where reversed ?
I'm talking about the level 12 and 13 events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also at any point will we know what half we are ? As in what is out mother ?
I have not been able to find that out and its pissing me off that i'm constantly being called half mystic but never what half ! :p

Reactions: Jikei

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Also at any point will we know what half we are ? As in what is out mother ?
I have not been able to find that out and its pissing me off that i'm constantly being called half mystic but never what half ! :p
Well, Esther is a phoenix, and her sister is your mother. So I'm guessing half phoenix. Doesn't seem to matter much so far, the types are mostly for personality. The only one I recall using powers is Velle. Okay, then there's the milk. And the talking to animals. Hmmm.

rBs

Feb 25, 2018
Anyone know about what's for magic lake? I've been visiting there morning to night but nothing happened.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes