Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
any cheats about this game?
You don't really need any cheats to get by. Simply follow the walkthrough and you'll see all there is to offer. The grinding is very minimal. I'd go so far as to say it's even nonexistent since not everyone can be interacted with at certain times of the day thus it essentially works as downtime filler.

Jan 12, 2018
I tried my saves from 1.0 and they were too buggy and without progress. I started at the beginning with the walkthrough and was very glad I started over. Didn't take too long and it payed off.

Aidenhomeboy

Sep 11, 2017
i have a lot of bugs reacuring for me, in what iam guesing is 0.2 section. cant talk to nefrati about swiming , by ram or talk to Esther for lvl15, plus bunch of location bugs like evrytime entering the choridor. any ideas how to fix? or is that 0.21 update?

Stryc9Fuego

Jan 13, 2018
Where is transformation?
There are a couple scenes of TF, but relatively minor. During Velle's line, you see one of the girls turning full Succubus on a guy, Naira gets blue scales and fins in the pool, and Nefari sprouts these cat ears after a dog pisses her off.

There might be more, but I can't quite recall.

EDIT: Oh! I don't know if this counts, but there's this extra scene where Velle steals Fanora's tits.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
There might be more, but I can't quite recall.
Ya, that is pretty much it. If you finish up Naira's quest line and figure out how to get into her coded lock box you can read a letter that comes with some photos that shows her again partially transformed and the letter explains that mythics typically can't transform until they have "come of age" as sort of a puberty style thing and it is something they have to practice at to successfully transform completely and do so in a timely manner. Also, as Nefari illustrated in the park, it is something that can happen partially and unconsciously as an emotional response.

I'd be pretty surprised if they didn't show off some more partial and full transformations in later updates, though it is worth noting that there is only so much Honey Select can do in that regard without basically getting into importing custom body replacements which tends to be outside the skill set of most folks turning to such programs for their asset renders. So expect most transformations to be basically custom textures, skin tinting, and worn accessories like horns/wings/tails/etc.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
i have a lot of bugs reacuring for me, in what iam guesing is 0.2 section. cant talk to nefrati about swiming , by ram or talk to Esther for lvl15, plus bunch of location bugs like evrytime entering the choridor. any ideas how to fix? or is that 0.21 update?
If you're trying to use 0.1 saves on 0.2, don't. They don't work at all. You have to start a new game for 0.2. If you're having all those bugs on a fresh start on 0.2, I don't know what to tell you. :(

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Mythic Manor v0.2.1 (Now Available to the Public!)

0.2.1 changes (Updated on March 17, 2018):

• Fixed a bug related to missing a Sunday event.
  • Made it so you get a bit of starting cash when using a special code.

Download Links
Windows and Linux:

Mac:

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes