paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
what's the special code?

Mythic Manor v0.2.1 (Now Available to the Public!)

0.2.1 changes (Updated on March 17, 2018):

• Fixed a bug related to missing a Sunday event.
  • Made it so you get a bit of starting cash when using a special code.

Download Links
Windows and Linux:

Mac:

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Loving this one so far, already becoming a favorite for me on here

One of the best use of Honey Select models I've seen

It being POV is great as well, the male models in HS always look really bad no matter how hard some creators try to make them look OK

Reactions: Jikei

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
That new scene with Fanora and Velle made me laugh so hard my roommate walked over to see what I was doing.

Aidenhomeboy

Sep 11, 2017
is it possible to complete all the girls current paths before the elevator scene?, because not all of them got naked. i'm guessing that is what triggers it. its just if you want to complete everything quickly you need ti skip time on buying stuff, otherwise it takes to long

Aidenhomeboy

Sep 11, 2017
is it possible to complete all the girls current paths before the elevator scene?, because not all of them got naked. i'm guessing that is what triggers it. its just if you want to complete everything quickly you need ti skip time on buying stuff, otherwise it takes to long
Never mind, i replayed from week 5 and managed to get them bu the end bt nothing in the scene changed, but considering that there is a lot of open windows in gallery selection in confuses me. (random girl travels are really anoying in these situations btw i could not do Naira's ram task 4 days in a row)

Braffereborn

Dec 5, 2017
Rediculous amount of content for a .2.1, theres basically 120 events, was very pleasantly surprised. About 3 hours of content on a first playthrough

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
Where can I find the last (4th) SPECIAL EVENT?
Go to the clothing store in the mall and check the last changing room. Most of the time it'll say "out of order", but for the last special event, it'll randomly have a woman in it. You'll just have to keep checking until you get it.

uncejay

May 19, 2017
How to learn repair skill?
First you have to view the task board (hallway), then go into the bathroom and click on "!." This will tell you to repair the toilet. Get enough money to go to the store and buy the equipment. Repair the toilet. Then your repair skill will be 1, and you can go from there.

Reactions: shinokain
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes