big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
It's to skip the first leg of the game when a new update comes out. Pop in whatever the code is, and you can jump to the new update stuff.
Thank you for the reply. I had thought(and hoped) that it might be the PassWords to the the girls' computers(that he previous tenant had somehow acquired) that was somehow restored through gameplay in order to access PC's of the girls that would in turn lead to more scenes/content.

methanole

Jul 6, 2017
ohh man !! i've been waiting for this . i loooove them models and yes good build up . looking forward for the next update

Reactions: Reiralie

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I see impregnation is still listed under "planned"... anyone know if Jikei has mentioned any sort of estimate on when that'll be? Been holding off on checking this out till it's in
Anyone know anything about this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anybody knows when v0.2.2 will come out?

Hey guys, Mythic Manor v0.2.1 is now free for everyone to play!

Please note: v0.1.0 save files are not working, use your special code to skip to the new content or start a new game. I'm working on making v0.2.0+ saves compatible with future versions!
I'm working hard on v0.3.0 and will update you further on my progress sometime soon. :)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Jikei too busy posting gifs of girls jamming things up their butts that should never go up their butts to dev game sorry guys.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm a huuuge sucker for polished black nails. Guess whos my favorite:happyblush

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Hi Jikei great game and can not wait for the next update, any news on when would be nice to know. I really would like to see some kissing when you romance the girls and can't wait till they can become pregnant.
17h

Hello, next update should be in a week or a bit later. I'll have more details soon!

Reactions: Mark17
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes