Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Jikei posted

Dev Update - v0.3.0 Expected Release Date and Progress

Hey everyone, now that I'm in the final stretch of completing v0.3.0, I thought it was about time I updated you all on my progress.

The bulk of v0.3.0 is already complete, I just mainly need to do final adjustments to the script, minor things like new hints, and testing. Getting old save files to work properly caused a bit of delay, but I'd imagine many of you will appreciate it. I also took the time to reduce the size of the game, which was really needed as the game was starting to get quite large with every update. The game was around 850 MB compressed in v0.2.0 and now it's around 530 MB uncompressed!

Of course, there will also be a good amount of new content. Nefari, Velle and Esther will be receiving the most content in this version to help them catch up to the number of events Fanora and Naira have. Fanora and Naira will have a little bit of content, and you can also expect a few more Sunday events, a multi-event, a few events with different side characters and more.

I'm aiming to release v0.3.0 this weekend, but it may be a few days after that.
I appreciate your patience and support, as this past month has been a bit hectic at times. I'm so happy that I'm almost ready to give you guys the next version. Cheers!
Esther & Nefari <3<3<3

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Of course, there will also be a good amount of new content. Nefari...
Hell to the hell yeah! Can't wait for more Nefari.

I'm aiming to release v0.3.0 this weekend, but it may be a few days after that.
Hmm... Maybe this is the reason why I haven't felt like spanking the monkey these past couple of days- my biological processes must've known I should save up more splooge. Not sure what'll happen if it goes past the weekend, though...

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"Nefari, Velle and Esther will be receiving the most content in this version"

Great, Nefari was a bit lacking in the last update so I'm glad to see her on that list.

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
Change log 0.3:

• More main events for the manor girls.
  • A special event for one of the manor girls.
  • More Sunday events.
  • The second multi-girl event is available.
  • Several events with side characters are available.
  • A new repair event is available.
  • Added pay raises if you work enough.
  • The Homeless Lady has been named Jade and the Security Lady has been named Natasha.
  • More items are now unlockable/interactable inside the manor.
  • Save files from v0.2.0 and higher are now compatible.
  • Changed the Sunday events system from a week system to a level system to work with the save system.
  • Converted jpg files to webp format to drastically reduce game size with little to no quality loss.
  • $10+ patron names added to the PC.
  • Updated the scene gallery.
  • Updated the hints system.
  • Updated the walkthrough.
  • Fixed a bug with the scene gallery.
  • Other minor fixes and adjustments.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes