• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Well...not being mean, but is me or this update was rather small? It look like the last one was a lot bigger, with a lot more history.
10 scenes in all, not the biggest indeed but 4 of those were side girl scenes which I appreciate as it's pads the world out more though Aliza and Kylie remain at level one all these years later despite this haha.

As for Anastacia she does have relationship card on my screen but I'm carrying on older version save which may be why I see it.

Got to say Miyumi looks great for a 53 year old lol. Is her alternate content unlockable in this version? Ive spent several ingame days spending as much as I can at her resteraunt but its still locked so im not sure if its even in the game yet for there a much more expensive tally i need to hit to unlock it first (dont want to keep wasting my money for no reason if i can avoid it).

Last edited:

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
I've been saying this for the last few updates, they constantly add new locations but nothing attached to them. The church is still unused what 2 years later? The Police Station, The Art Studio was used Once. The cave at the beach? Think you get the point lol
I used your point in the discord group once, I don't think I ever gotten a reply in their Feedback section. The discord is pretty much dead unless an update hits. No reply from the dev on those useless places. Though the art studio might have repeatable volunteer scenes in future updates.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
10 scenes in all, not the biggest indeed but 4 of those were side girl scenes which I appreciate as it's pads the world out more though Aliza and Kylie remain at level one all these years later despite this haha.

As for Anastacia she does have relationship card on my screen but I'm carrying on older version save which may be why I see it.

Got to say Miyumi looks great for a 53 year old lol. Is her alternate content unlockable in this version? Ive spent several ingame days spending as much as I can at her resteraunt but its still locked so im not sure if its even in the game yet for there a much more expensive tally i need to hit to unlock it first (dont want to keep wasting my money for no reason if i can avoid it).
Yeah, i guess, the main thing about the update is that the last look like there was more history than this one, but i may be wrong, for anastacia card, i have the old save too, and for me appear normal, also Fuyumi have 52, and her alternate form you need have sex first normal, than you can unlock the mythic form.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
For those of you who don't have the Anastasia card you need to visit her at the beach in the morning. I am running a new save and it created the card for me after that.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
probably it was my last time in this game
Nothing interesting for me
Tons of Piglike characters, almost 0 realy beauty models
"piglike"...? lol uh While I respect your personal opinion, I honestly think the majority of the characters in this game are nice to look at....especially the cute little blonde water nympho. :)

Reactions: AlexTorch

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
This doesn't seem to go anywhere... just going through the (same) motions every update. I remember from earlier days some mystery around the mother and some connection to Esther, there was also the point the MC being some half mythic that was supposed to be significant. But that all has been forgotten it seems.

Reactions: splamo

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Great and satisfying update! Its 1 a.m. and I just finished all of the new content (along with a pack of smokes ;)). Excellent mix of giving some of the "scenery" girls a few visuals and adding more MILF content! I'll make more comments after a good night's sleep (yawn).... Snow Witch Mythic... AWESOME :love:

Reactions: EJW

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
"piglike"...? lol uh While I respect your personal opinion, I honestly think the majority of the characters in this game are nice to look at....especially the cute little blonde water nympho. :)
water nympho - yes she is cute, but for 1 person i dont want download 2gb :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FookU2
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes