Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
is the dev burnt out or something. the new contents is kinda underwhelming. the earlier contents is great with all the mythic stuffs, when having sex there used to be a ton of options like grabbing, kissing etc, but this 2 update is kinda lack luster. even the sex now only have the same options for speed. dev should really take sometime to expand the mythics part of this game like adding more backgrounds to the story, or give an option for the girl to turn to mythic while having sex like what he did with fuyumi. seems like a lot of wasted potential. the game kinda stucked in a rut now. hopefully the dev will come back stronger next time.
Sadly its been this way for about the last 4 updates or so, very minimal story/events per character, some characters havent been touched since the begining but they keep adding more.

Reactions: EZ8lt

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Can anyone help me? I can't find where to get the spycam to install in Jade's room.
talk to the old sailor at the lake and buy it (I can't remember how it is called), then go to mc's room and click the "repair webcam" button

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Yeah, it would be sad if she could not... Though that would not mean she couldn't still do it for fun. :ROFLMAO:

I always figure, anyone in the harem is free game, at least once it becomes official (assuming they agree, that is, obviously).

As for Velle, I figured she slept around until she figured out that he was enough for her. Whether she can or not, I figure should be something they agree on, there could be limitations (only suck them off, no sex, whatever) or not, but I like to think that is something they talked about off camera (and it can be whatever the player wants).

As if we would be so cold as to not feed our pets!!! How rude!!!! :sneaky:
I'm satisfied with the pace of relationship developments between the MC and his Manor Girls. It's seems that they're all acknowledging and trusting him as the Alpha Male and Harem Master(!) and involve him with their own family matters. This in turn leads to an understanding with each girl's family that he is an important part of their lives. Whether he eventually gets that "perfect" ending where he marries and has children with them all or not, this game has kept me hooked and I commend Jikei and Phreeoni for spreading the stories out to keep as many Factions covered as possible each update! (y)(y)(y)

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes