FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
She's the younger girl you can spy on through your kitchen window, if you fix the binoculars.
Guys,where is she? (If in the game now)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No. She's not. It even says she's 52 in the info pic. lol
There's a little blue building on the map, near the park. It has "Tsundora is open at night" on it...on something like that. Click on it at night (not late night, of course) and you will meet her.
Miya is the young girl that you spy on with the binoculars.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That's Fuyumi, not Miya. Miya is the card Madridfan hadn't unlocked yet and is 18 according to her relationship card.
correct, but the image that was posted with "where is she" was the info card of Fuyimi. Your response to it was that she was the younger girl. I understand now that you were talking about the question mark/empty card that wasn't unlocked yet, but it looked like Madridfan was asking where Fuyimi was at, since that was the image in the post. lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
water nympho - yes she is cute, but for 1 person i dont want download 2gb :(
I get it. To each their own. I personally like all but a couple of the girls in the game. I'm not too giddy over shorty with tits bigger than the rest of her body hahah, or any milfs, but the rest...maaaaannnnnn if I was a cartoon character...I'd be all up in it. lol

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...it looked like Madridfan was asking where Fuyimi was at, since that was the image in the post.
But you have to have found them to unlock their card, Fuyumi's card in the image was unlocked but Miya's card next to it wasn't. I called Miya the younger girl as there's two women you can spy on in that house.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
But you have to have found them to unlock their card, Fuyumi's card in the image was unlocked but Miya's card next to it wasn't. I called Miya the younger girl as there's two women you can spy on in that house.
I've googled images or found them in here, that someone else posted, and wondered how to find them, and reposted to ask how to unlock them. All good though.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I get it. To each their own. I personally like all but a couple of the girls in the game. I'm not too giddy over shorty with tits bigger than the rest of her body hahah, or any milfs, but the rest...maaaaannnnnn if I was a cartoon character...I'd be all up in it. lol
That's why this is one one my favorite games, there's something for everybody; it even has a bit of my specialty: GYNO! :p
The real question is, when do we get some Kylie time ...or Carman even. XD
Yes, there is something about that vacuous little airhead that reminds me of the girls in the 80's :love: (Hi Chrissy, if you're reading this: Damn, you in yo Fities!!!)

trungkien2411

Nov 3, 2019
Hi guys, I played version 12 (max level is 27 or so), how can I keep the progress?
Is it right that I have to download version 13 and use the save file?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi guys, I played version 12 (max level is 27 or so), how can I keep the progress?
Is it right that I have to download version 13 and use the save file?
It's 14 now, and while it is a good idea to copy your saves over, it should load the ones from the appdata folder if you don't. (assuming you are on windows...)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

VIGILANT3

Apr 5, 2020
Where do i find nozzle for garden house n masturchat is not available for me how can i get it??

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes