TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
thanks for your answer, it was strange jikei talked about miya in the patch notes :) but not in the walkthrough
I guess because she doesn't have any real interaction scenes yet, and the spying has been around for a while. But yeah it's weird there's no mention of her at all, just that the binoculars can be used to view random scenes.

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
also i have noticed a bug in version 0.14 with Anastasia and Amna Beach scene. The first time i have done to get anastasia to level 3. i was obliged to reload the save before this scene, as you have to do this scene twice in order the scene to be unlocked in special events side 2 gallery

Gilber002684

Jan 5, 2020
View attachment 66767

Overview:
Mythic Manor is a free adult interactive visual novel game offering a new home and a new world. Delve deep into your fantasies and experience the day-to-day life of sharing a manor with five gorgeous “mythic girls”. Spend time and build relationships with the characters you like in currently over 70 unique character events plus special hidden events! The game is developed with Ren'Py solely by me, Jikei.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-06
Release Date: 2020-06-05
Developer: Jikei - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Save File Info:

Cheat codes:

Wallpaper Codes:

Android Installation Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - Compressed Moded Android*

Extras: - WALLPAPER - FAN SIG - FAN SIG (Jade) - CG - LAIN'S MOD
Guides: WALKTHROUGH - - FAN-MADE WALKTHROUGH 2 - -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 66769 View attachment 66770 View attachment 66771 View attachment 66772 View attachment 66773 View attachment 66775 View attachment 66778 View attachment 66780 View attachment 66784 View attachment 250812 View attachment 250813 View attachment 250814 View attachment 250815 View attachment 250816 View attachment 250817 View attachment 250818
Esther is my favorite.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Wished there was actual glitter on everything for the event, and an image of glitter Esther.

Slightly sad on how much of the map or events get left in the past. Like the binoculars, or most locations on the map, the church has been around forever and it is for nothing.

(using binoculars, when the binoculars look at the house between each action, rooms with closed shades appear open for a small increment of time and then close)

Only single events for the characters per update doesn't feel great, but I understand the amount of content being needed to be made per, and maybe not having enough power/rendering time to do more.

Would be nice if upper overlay could be hidden during sex scenes, while still leaving lower text box.

Is there a reason that HS models do oral by swinging their head/whole body? It is so weird to see.

-------
Typo
there were in this shed : they were

-------
Jessa Stuff
Would be nice to have a Jessa sex scene while she is being milked, with Olive there commenting

Jessa fast thrusts pregnant sex, her hand looks so odd.

With how well MC does with Jessa, surprised she hasn't hired him for Cassidy too.

Jessa sex would be nice with a tiny bell ring since she wears one.

Tanvir Ahmed

Oct 22, 2018
I am stuck on Velle 23 lvl Looks like no event showing up i am on week 11
Is this is a bug ?BTW I do not use any cheat Only using cheat codes of official Walkthought
plzz help

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes