TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
why after adding LAIN'S MOD "game" crashes to me ... without mod works correctly
Worked for me when I tried it. Put the mods "game" folder into the games main folder where its "game" folder is, so they combine together. Make sure the mod and game are the same version, so 0.14 right now.

The mod does have its own thread.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's normal that I couldn't find it, there is only "???" when you pass the mouse on the building :ROFLMAO:
Until you go in and talk to Fuyumi I guess you don't know what it is, you don't get sent there like some locations. Although loading up a older save where I haven't visited it yet it does have the name.

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
Until you go in and talk to Fuyumi I guess you don't know what it is, you don't get sent there like some locations. Although loading up a older save where I haven't visited it yet it does have the name.
Even after visited her it was still the same. But it doesn't bother me now I now where the building is

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

KimoChiAHAh

May 9, 2020
Hey man I apologize for this irrelevant post but mind if you could let me know which anime/the source of your sig picture? Thanks

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
After playing this game for a year+, only now did i realize the pun in the title MyThic Manor, even if it was not intendeed (i hihgly doubt it).

• Haha
Reactions: Harem_Master

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
I don't know if this question was asked before but is this game going to have incest in the future I'm only asking because they are a lot of lewd stuff with the MC's mother in this game

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes