• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
I don't know if this question was asked before but is this game going to have incest in the future I'm only asking because they are a lot of lewd stuff with the MC's mother in this game

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think it will have incest, which sucks because it means you can't have scenes with the girls and their moms.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I don't know if this question was asked before but is this game going to have incest in the future I'm only asking because they are a lot of lewd stuff with the MC's mother in this game
No incest. Cause Patreon.
There was already a dream scene with MCs mom but it had to be removed. Though if you load Lains mod you can watch it.

Reactions: TheDevian

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
No incest. Cause Patreon.
There was already a dream scene with MCs mom but it had to be removed. Though if you load Lains mod you can watch it.
there are many ways that the dev can add incest to this game for example subscribestar,codes and patches, all it matters if the dev wants to add it or not

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
there are many ways that the dev can add incest to this game for example subscribestar,codes and patches, all it matters if the dev wants to add it or not
Yeah at this point I don't think the dev will do any of that. If he really wanted he could've easily kept incest in the game as you said with either codes or patches.

Reactions: TheDevian

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Yeah at this point I don't think the dev will do any of that. If he really wanted he could've easily kept incest in the game as you said with either codes or patches.
you have a point but it's still a possibility that we can still have incest with the girl's mothers I mean the game is not even close to ending so we still might have a possibility

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
you have a point but it's still a possibility that we can still have incest with the girl's mothers I mean the game is not even close to ending so we still might have a possibility
True, if he decides to do that, that is awesome. Either way the game doesn't really need to have incest. It would be a nice addition, but not essential.

Reactions: Majima@22

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
True, if he decides to do that, that is awesome. Either way the game doesn't really need to have incest. It would be a nice addition, but not essential.
I agree with you that this game doesn't need incest but the dev has been teasing us with the girls mothers lately so the possibility is still out there

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I agree with you that this game doesn't need incest but the dev has been teasing us with the girls mothers lately so the possibility is still out there
I think you will definitely have some scenes with the girls' mothers in the future, that is why he has been introducing them. But I am not so sure there will be scenes with them and the girls. As I said if he decides to add it I will not complain, I like games with incest.

Reactions: Majima@22

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I think you will definitely have some scenes with the girls' mothers in the future, that is why he has been introducing them. But I am not so sure there will be scenes with them and the girls. As I said if he decides to add it I will not complain, I like games with incest.
we will see what happens in the future, I will be happy regardless if he decides to add or not add incest with the girls mothers or MC's mother

Reactions: Badjourasmix

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, it has been asked many, many times.
When they took it out, they said they were not putting it back, nor adding anything else in the future. They did not feel like it was worth the extra hassle.

Once the game is complete, they said they will release the character cards, so modders can add whatever they want, but for now, there will not be any more sexy scenes with the mom.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Ugh, here we go again, ok, so those that say that they can add it through a patch, that's false, Patreon doesn't allow people to circumvent their rules, their rules apply to any place the devs put something Patreon related, their discord and their own page have to follow Patreon's rules.

The whole idea of "But other devs do it" doesn't matter, they don't received a report of said content, that's all, the moment a user reports a dev of having a patch to add something against their rules their page will be put on review, or if the thing they add is something serious they can ban the game entirely or even worse the dev, everything is up to who they go against, there are open minded "mods" on Patreon and they won't follow a report and just ignore it, others will try to crush the game at any opportunity they have because they are prudes.

Patreon makes their ToS ambiguous for that reason, so they can change every statement to their advantage. Even worse there has been reports of some devs that got their page taken down because Patreon representatives saw patches in this page (F95).

I'm not trying to argue here I'm just giving you what has been happened with some of my dev friends in the past, and why Jikei and Phreeoni (Nocht) have decided to not do a patch. It isn't worth the risk for them, not that it wasn't worth the hasle, they wanted to do it too, but as it was minimal content they decided to not develop it further.

Reactions: johnelros

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Yes, it has been asked many, many times.
When they took it out, they said they were not putting it back, nor adding anything else in the future. They did not feel like it was worth the extra hassle.

Once the game is complete, they said they will release the character cards, so modders can add whatever they want, but for now, there will not be any more sexy scenes with the mom.
yes they did say that, but it's still a possibility up, I mean the game is not even close to the end and you don't know if they have changed their minds about it and now with subscribestar, they can put it in, if they want too but just like I said before we will see what happens in the future, I will be happy regardless if they decides to add or not add incest with the girl's mothers or MC's mother

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yes they did say that, but it's still a possibility up, I mean the game is not even close to the end and you don't know if they have changed their minds about it and now with subscribestar, they can put it in, if they want too but just like I said before we will see what happens in the future, I will be happy regardless if they decides to add or not add incest with the girl's mothers or MC's mother
Maybe, but I would not get your hopes up, the odds are slim to none.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes