TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Define... animated...
They move, and aren't a stills made into a slide show. But yeah the newer animations are much better, especially the jiggle and orgasms... Some older ones have been redone, not sure if all if it's going to happen to all.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Who do i have to sleep with to get Jikei to do a threesome scene with Fanora and Naira?
I am still waiting to sleep with anyone else, I mean, come on, Jade has already done it a few times, she should be an obvious option. With the others, we should be able to click on the door, and go to their rooms! :ROFLMAO:

On the other hand, going to sleep by yourself and waking up with a Nefari curled around your head would be nice too... :love:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I've given Jade $20 every time that I see her (can't make it EVERY day) and am up to over $200, And she only JUST asked my name. Still won't actually talk to me. I'm only up to an Affection level of 2 and I need to get to 7?!!.

I'm done with the damn money-grabbing whore. Even Pricia in Treasure of Nadia isn't THAT damn greedy. No wonder her parents kicked her out.

Probably has crabs anyway.

Last edited:

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I've given Jade $20 every time that I see her (can't make it EVERY day) and am up to over $200, And she only JUST asked my name. Still won't actually talk to me. I'm only up to an Affection level of 2 and I need to get to 7?!!.
Lmao oh wow u gonna need a lot lot more than 200! ...but i agree, the total amount needed in the current version is excessively unbalanced lol

• Haha

ajme

Jan 9, 2019
I'm having difficulty figuring out how to copy a saved game from the previous version into a new install. I'm on Win10, and just overwriting the old save folder in the mythicmanor directory doesn't seem to be working... What am I missing here? Really don't wanna have to play through the entire game again.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm having difficulty figuring out how to copy a saved game...
I would have thought that would work. There is a second save folder, try there too your AppData folder maybe hidden....

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test-1490227962

Edit - Miss read and though you had a new PC for some reason, and were trying to move saves. A new copy of the game should find that folder automaticity as sillyrobot said.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Overwriting older files is generally problematic.

Ren'py games typically (and MM is no exception) store the saved games in a way that any copy of the game can see them. Just put the new version in an empty folder and run it. Delete the old folder when you don't want that version any more.

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
Hmm, I think Jikei may need to up their story game. It's okay don't get me wrong... but it seems to lack... something. I don't feel invested in the characters... or something. Maybe that will improve as more content is created. I wonder if there are any plans to revisits some of the older content story-wise to give it some more depth.

dinozord268

Jun 30, 2020
Hmm, I think Jikei may need to up their story game. It's okay don't get me wrong... but it seems to lack... something. I don't feel invested in the characters... or something. Maybe that will improve as more content is created. I wonder if there are any plans to revisits some of the older content story-wise to give it some more depth.
Yeah! I do agree sometimes the characters and events do feel a little forced. Though, I think Mythic Manor may be one of my favorites in the genre.

Maybe it'd be cool if they spent a little more time introducing more characters, and having them develop? :unsure:

Reactions: xslayermkdx
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes