vanis

Nov 23, 2019
How can I find Anastasia? I talk to her at the beach (morning/afternoon) follow the walkthrough, but I can't find her in the changing rooms at night.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How can I find Anastasia? I talk to her at the beach...
That should be it. Afternoon is easier (and how I did it), as you can quickly go from the beach to the changing room.

Edit - Grabbed one of Jikei's old saves so I could replay it, only note worthy thing was that the beach conversation doesn't progress time. So talk on the beach morning or afternoon, skip time to night and click on the changing room.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can i progress/finish this game without talk to Nefari and the whore demon?
You could ignore their personal events, but they will show up in others. No Velle means no Velvet Desires and it's girls, and no Nefari means no Aliza or research on your possible power. Also one of Esther's can be affected by Velle's level.

Blind5

Jun 16, 2018
Is there any updated file only from v.13 to v.14???
Do I have no choice but download the whole update game??

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Couple questions...

1) Fuyumi is the first character on the 3rd page of the Character Relationship List. Is there supposed to be someone in the 3rd spot of the top row of the 2nd page in-between Iris and Carmen?

2) In the walkthrough, it lists a couple events for Andrea, but I notice she doesn't have a character card. Is the answer to #1 maybe her?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Couple questions...

1) Fuyumi is the first character on the 3rd page of the Character Relationship List. Is there supposed to be someone in the 3rd spot of the top row of the 2nd page in-between Iris and Carmen?

2) In the walkthrough, it lists a couple events for Andrea, but I notice she doesn't have a character card. Is the answer to #1 maybe her?
1) That is Kykie, she works in the clothing store in the mall.
2) She is the nurse in the doctor's office, she doesn't have sex events yet.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I've resumed playing this one after a long hiatus and am really enjoying it. The graphics are among the BEST here. All of the chicks are absolutely GORGEOUS, but MY favorites are Esther, Fanora, Olive, Heather, Misty and Aliza. (Big Tits and Long hair and Glasses, oh my!)

A few comments:

1) The big problem that I'm currently having is that I've reached the end of most of the Card Girls' arcs, but I'm really having trouble with Fanora. Her Affection is at 27 and the hint is about relaxing at Night and "a nice, comfy couch". I got a similar hint before, and clicking on the couch in my room worked in that occasion. But repeated clicking on it this time just gets me "It's just a couch." (Yes, I've been clicking at Night.) Maybe a particular day thing?

2) Probably my biggest gripe in general is the inability to spend the night with Esther or sex at night with her at all. The whole issue of having to hide your relations with the other girls from her is going to go down the toilet when they ALL end up with Baby Bellies!

3) Is the blonde girl that misses her train in the Afternoon MEANT to be the same character as the Hotel clerk? Both are wearing blue see-through knit blouses (which I love, BTW).

4) Please make Olive one of the Card Girls!!!

[I'll trade you an Iris and a Jade for an Olive. Oh, you want a Natasha, TOO? Fine, if you have an Andrea, it's a deal. (Damn, there goes my Healing Power boost!)]

5) Will we see some Lesbian scenes WITHOUT Valle? PLEEEEASE??? It's not that I mind her, it's that I'd like some variety and, except for the photo of Esther and MC's Mother, all of the lesbian scenes have involved Valle.

[It's not a TRUE harem until there's a Lesbian orgy!]

6) I'm really looking forward to seeing the locked sites, including the mausoleum and the cave.

Again, it's a great game and has become one of my favorites! Good Luck.

Last edited:

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
hello friends, got some issues with mythic manor 0.14, i got the new caracter card Fuyumi, but i still have a lock on the last girl card after fuyumi. despiste i have done everything on the walkthrough. Where can we unlock Miya ?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes