TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Dude, why its still in version 0.17, my junior is crying right now
We have 18.1 here... 19 is the one they are working on now...

**If you mean Android, then try Joiplay, if you want Mac, there are instructions around somewhere about how to convert the PC version over.**

Last edited:
Reactions: Pepe_the_frog

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked before: does anyone know if the dev ever plans on adding actual pregnancy, or if it'll always only be the pseudo-pregnancy?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I would expect it'll always only be the pseudo-pregnancy w.r.t. the cow-girl, since she's a side character and something as momentous as fathering a child seems unlikely to happen with one of them (this ain't Summertime Saga, after all), but that doesn't preclude knocking up, say, Fanora or Naira or the whole manor. :devilish:

Reactions: TheDevian

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
So to put it in no uncertain terms: no there is no pregnancy content planned, but if it is planned, it's so far off that it's not something you should expect to see anytime in the near future, or until the end of the games development.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So to put it in no uncertain terms: no there is no pregnancy content planned, but if it is planned, it's so far off that it's not something you should expect to see anytime in the near future, or until the end of the games development.
It depends on how you look at it, most people would consider the cow girl to be pregnancy content, and there is also that one dream with Esther. But I would not expect anything with the main girls until the end of their stories, as it is too hard to do that with options, when you use full images, not layered sprites, like a 2D game.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I don't think Jiken is purposely delaying the next update just to raise more money.

To be honest, I don't think he has the slightest idea where the plot he's created is going.

This is a very common problem among developers of this type of games (adult games). They have very ambitious ideas and they end up paying the price sooner or later.

If you notice the games on this forum that are already complete are games that have a relatively simple plot and a very limited cast of characters.

The recipe for success is based on:

● An MC, a mother and a sister or two.
● An MC and only one mother.
● An MC, a mother an aunt.
● An MC and a sister.
● An MC and a love interest.

In short... games that have a large number of characters in the cast almost never live long enough to be complete.

So here's an appeal... If you, future developer, are reading this post... Focus on creating a game with a simple plot and a small cast of characters that are memorable. Sometimes less is more.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I don't think Jiken is purposely delaying the next update just to raise more money.

To be honest, I don't think he has the slightest idea where the plot he's created is going.

This is a very common problem among developers of this type of games (adult games). They have very ambitious ideas and they end up paying the price sooner or later.

If you notice the games on this forum that are already complete are games that have a relatively simple plot and a very limited cast of characters.

● An MC and a sister.

In short... games that have a large number of characters in the cast almost never live long enough to be complete.

So here's an appeal... If you, future developer, are reading this post... Focus on creating a game with a simple plot and a small cast of characters that are memorable. Sometimes less is more.
So 80% of the successful plot options are incest?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
So 80% of the successful plot options are incest?
The incest genre is one of the most popular, if not the most popular. The probability of a game being successful with incest as the theme is really high.

If you filter the games that are complete in this forum based on likes, 30 games will be shown on the first page, 23 of these games have incest as their main or secondary focus.

Numbers don't lie, friend.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

● An MC and a sister.

Yeah, agree.

Honestly? I love incest games. People likes what is forbidden, hah.

As for Mythic Manor.. I hope it won't be abandoned .. this game is too good.

Well .. knowing life, even good games are abandoned. [*] L&S. :cry:

sk510

Oct 15, 2018
How can i access naria pc? It keeps sayng its under development but the walkthrough says i can type a password

HrostFall

May 11, 2021
Anybody know why this update is taking so long? I read that the dev said that the v19 release was supposed to release in march so I'm just wondering how colossally they had to fuck things up to be almost 2 months behind the stated release date

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Anybody know why this update is taking so long? I read that the dev said that the v19 release was supposed to release in march so I'm just wondering how colossally they had to fuck things up to be almost 2 months behind the stated release date
There's been a lot discussion and debate on that topic.
/threads/mythic-manor-v0-18-1-jikei.9201/post-7999099
/threads/mythic-manor-v0-18-1-jikei.9201/post-8040978
/threads/mythic-manor-v0-18-1-jikei.9201/post-8046612
/threads/mythic-manor-v0-18-1-jikei.9201/post-8106500

sudonuma

Aug 23, 2017
So is it explained what kind of mythic the MC's mom is? What kind of powers could Nefari's research unlock?
In the second scene with Vana, she asks what kind of mythic his mother is, and he replies:
I have no idea, haha. She never told me...
At some point, Nefari also says it would be hard to get her hands on "pure royal blood," especially like MCs mom's.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
In the second scene with Vana, she asks what kind of mythic his mother is, and he replies:

At some point, Nefari also says it would be hard to get her hands on "pure royal blood," especially like MCs mom's.
I asked that question a month ago, early on in my first playthrough, so i had the answer weeks ago, i read what you wrote weeks ago... so thanks?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes