sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
Came here to check if the devs changed their ways and communicated why there is a delay but nothing again. I was a patreon a year ago, part of the discord but the constant radio silence and subpar patreon only content made me reconsider so I stopped supporting them. From looking at the patreon charts, I am not the only one that did the same. Honestly, the game is in my top 5 adult games, but due to the delays with no communication, the abandoned side characters and some boring story updates (the latest Fanora storyline is just stupid) I might bump it to below 5. Naira and Nefari are still two of my favourite characters still.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Any updates on the update?
Well, on the dev's Patreon, the two most recent updates are just monthly reward art posts for patrons; unless the text of those contains a status report, the most recent one is on February 13th, saying they expected to release v0.19 in mid-March. Obviously that didn't happen.

Reactions: V-Kun

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
Anyone here on Jikei's discord? Think they could maybe ask for a general idea of how much is left to do before the update is ready? Or is that one of those questions that's usually met with a lot of trolling and mean comments (speaking from experience, this happened all the time in the SU discord)

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Anyone here on Jikei's discord? Think they could maybe ask for a general idea of how much is left to do before the update is ready? Or is that one of those questions that's usually met with a lot of trolling and mean comments (speaking from experience, this happened all the time in the SU discord)
It's been ages since I left their discord, but from what I can remember the community really doesn't like it when you ask for status updates over there. I think they give you warnings and will eventually ban you if you keep harping on it (I may be wrong on this). I don't remember the dev himself ever communicating much, mostly the mods doing the talking.
Also, like most adult game discords there was very little tolerance towards negativity about the game allowed, but I've seen much worse in that regard. Again, it's been ages since I've used discord, I may be misremembering some things.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
From a Patreon supporter in the Discord:
1651425286733.png
Nothing official from the devs, but this is as good as we've got right now.

Oct 23, 2021
Looks interested, but sadly, can't make it works on JoiPlay. I don't know if was the Lain mod, or the game use a new version of Ren'Py unsupported by JoiPlay.

When the update will be released, the Android version will be updated?

Reactions: darkjacob6
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes