Deadlydread

Feb 20, 2018
Go click on the popup. It takes you to the downloads page, which only has links to 0.18. There hasn't been any official announcement on any other platform (Twitter, Discord, Patreon, etc.), and Jikei always announces the Early Access releases. The only evidence you'll find anywhere online of a 0.19 release is the one popup on their homepage that leads nowhere.
No it says so on his website .19 is out.

acausedeca

Jun 23, 2017
my guess is, the patrons got a message through the site with the new password for the site to try the early build.

acausedeca

Jun 23, 2017
" If you are a former Mythic Master ($50) Patron, every month, you can access the latest version of the game through the ."

Three Pump

Apr 1, 2021
" If you are a former Mythic Master ($50) Patron, every month, you can access the latest version of the game through the ."
I just logged in. I assure you, 0.19 is not out for anyone yet. There has been no message. The patron portal still leads to 0.18

Janemba133

May 30, 2019
It's out when it's out. That "0.19 is available" has been there for months now lmao

I think this is still one of the best adult visual novels you can get out there but they seriously haven't kept up their update schedules as of late. At the very least the content is far from shit but fucking hell little to no word even when they are now 3 weeks late from their projected release date.

We can only hope it releases sometime in April. Beat off to something else in the meantime.

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
Feels like the dev is yet another that lost interest and is doing it when they can be bothered. It's a very common trend.

Game starts, updates are consistent and people subscribe to patreon/subscribestar... etc, etc. They build a solid base and the updates start to slow. You hear tell of the next update including this and that, then that the update was delayed due to unavoidable circumstances.

Eventually what you end up with is a game that has delayed patch cycles, disproportionate content in each cycle and a solid fanbase that continues to donate money to devs that aren't providing what they can.

Now it's entirely possible that the scope of the project did grow out of their control - but that's just another trap that devs fall into and should've known better than to do. Scaling back, setting a solid schedule and providing consistent content is important.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Feels like the dev is yet another that lost interest and is doing it when they can be bothered. It's a very common trend.

Game starts, updates are consistent and people subscribe to patreon/subscribestar... etc, etc. They build a solid base and the updates start to slow. You hear tell of the next update including this and that, then that the update was delayed due to unavoidable circumstances.

Eventually what you end up with is a game that has delayed patch cycles, disproportionate content in each cycle and a solid fanbase that continues to donate money to devs that aren't providing what they can.

Now it's entirely possible that the scope of the project did grow out of their control - but that's just another trap that devs fall into and should've known better than to do. Scaling back, setting a solid schedule and providing consistent content is important.
that or the updates getting bigger. who knows.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I know part of it is that the last couple of updates have had new locations, and those take time to set up, so that is at least part of the reason anyway...
Still, communication is key.

RysLo

Jul 11, 2021
its MMD (mikumikudance)
Mega
this one is from asteriskmmd, ofcourse it has NSFW version too.

ay.. mythicmanor update i see,,
good then, give them a rest just for this december.. january they become slave again!
still hoping nefari story or model :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
i want to see her booties everyday..
Hey bugfinder, I'm searching for asteriskmmd's MMD work and come across your post. Do you by any chance have the NSFW versions as well? Thanks.

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
I just logged in. I assure you, 0.19 is not out for anyone yet. There has been no message. The patron portal still leads to 0.18
These guys are delusional in regards about the new update. Yes, I am aware that public only gets access much later (2 weeks) after a new release. I was a Patreon last year still. These people are eyeing the 'status/version' of the game via the download icons showing "v0.19" without clearly looking at that "in development" sentence right next to that. Hell, as a matter of fact, that "in development" status would usually be taken off once it is available for the Patreons. Last I checked, they promised an update sometime in late Feb/ early March. But they clearly did not deliver, and their excuse was somewhere along the lines of "well, sometimes things just don't work out as expected so deal with it" (it was actually something like "yes, we did mention that there may be an update on Feb/Mar, but that was not a promise). Funny thing is I can no longer find that post on Patreon now. And they've also just uploaded another "Monthly Art" for April 2022 to feed those suckers still donating to them on this empty "project" of theirs despite the lack of regular and stable updates.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes