TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Actually, that's the Servix Convenience Store. The Mini-Mart is the first store on the right in the mall, the one that sells all the miscellaneous stuff that doesn't fit in the clothing, adult, or pet stores.
Whoops! Minimart, quickie mart, all the same thing to me, XD

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
It is compressed as far as it can go without ruining anything.
oooh, that why early nefari version looks lovely. (except my memory has snail brain)
good sir, can i have uncompressed nefari until this update?
im sure earlier version nefari looks better! that why i like her instantly!
i dont mind if it reach 50GB or more, because in other game i saw uncompressed vs compressed picture and it looks drastically different quality. (uncompressed version has more depth)
please good sir, it is the most ultimate upgrade i can get for now!

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Unpopular Opinion: I'm ready for this one to end. It's old. Wrap this shit up.

I have enjoyed my time immensely with this VN, and definitely have my favs in this game (just give me a Nefari and Vella VN and I'm good), but the updates are so spread out and uninspiring that I just don't care anymore. There's so much new stuff out there now, that this VN just can't compete anymore. Every half assed, past due update introducing a new character just waters down this once amazing game. Give me some closure already. What is up with MC's powers? Where is the dev going with that? Why am I still living in this house? Is there separate endings for each girl, because there is no indication where this story will end or why it has to end a certain way? Why are there so many characters and places that have no use? Just get to it already and finish this. Save the lewd scenes (which have gotten "meh" lately), it has gotten boring. Get to the point already!

Sorry, rant over.

I still love this game, but I find it hard to give a shit about it anymore.

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
4 months and still no update, another game lost in patreon worth ethic hell. I have already like 20 games in my watched list that have been semi abandoned with small updates every 3+ months

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
Unpopular Opinion: I'm ready for this one to end. It's old. Wrap this shit up.

I have enjoyed my time immensely with this VN, and definitely have my favs in this game (just give me a Nefari and Vella VN and I'm good), but the updates are so spread out and uninspiring that I just don't care anymore. There's so much new stuff out there now, that this VN just can't compete anymore. Every half assed, past due update introducing a new character just waters down this once amazing game. Give me some closure already. What is up with MC's powers? Where is the dev going with that? Why am I still living in this house? Is there separate endings for each girl, because there is no indication where this story will end or why it has to end a certain way? Why are there so many characters and places that have no use? Just get to it already and finish this. Save the lewd scenes (which have gotten "meh" lately), it has gotten boring. Get to the point already!

Sorry, rant over.

I still love this game, but I find it hard to give a shit about it anymore.
It could be just me, but I get the feeling that the devs don't know what to do with the MC's powers. Most of the content added that isn't the main story seems like they could've been added despite MC having powers or not.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
It could be just me, but I get the feeling that the devs don't know what to do with the MC's powers. Most of the content added that isn't the main story seems like they could've been added despite MC having powers or not.
if they go the route of the mc having no powers now it means that the entire reason for Egypt falls away so maybe no trip there. no experimenting with her no trust building because of it etc it would need quite a rewrite to give the mc no powers. not to mention the story about the mc mother her powers position etc. but in case they dont know what they want yet. i wont mind seeing a dragon :p

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
It was "projected" for sometime this month, but that isn't a set date, just a guess, and to be fair, there are still a few days left and there is one more post for supporters only that might have more information.
well if you go to the main site for mythical manor you get the popup 0.19 is available. so at very worst its 2 weeks as its probably for patreons only for now

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
lately the game has done long times between updates but so far with all the completely new places they have build so far it has been all worth it in the end.
Most of those "new places" have been throw away content. One and done. The current map has several areas added throughout the years that haven't been touched upon or expanded. That goes the same with a few characters as well. So no, I wouldn't consider it worth it.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Most of those "new places" have been throw away content. One and done. The current map has several areas added throughout the years that haven't been touched upon or expanded. That goes the same with a few characters as well. So no, I wouldn't consider it worth it.
maybe maybe not. the extra area for naira is suggested to be get a revisit same for egypt and the forest has been a recurring thing. yes you cant yet go there on your own but in the future maybe

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes