Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Does anyone know when the next update is gonna drop?

or do we have to wait another 6 months

Hey everyone, here's a quick update on v0.19!
Things are going well so far, but we still have quite a bit of work to do on the upcoming version. Our current projected release date for v0.19 is sometime in March and we expect things will stay on track.
As for a sneak peek into some of the content coming in v0.19... we'll have more events for Vana, Astrid, and Iris... as well as several other side girls! We'll also show some love to a few of the main girls who haven't had content in recent updates. And we'll finish up Fanora's little storyline with the other character that we started in v0.18.
Cheers,

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
As for a sneak peek into some of the content coming in v0.19... we'll have more events for Vana, Astrid, and Iris... as well as several other side girls! We'll also show some love to a few of the main girls who haven't had content in recent updates. And we'll finish up Fanora's little storyline with the other character that we started in v0.18.
Cheers,
You had me at Vana

Reactions: Bill Temple

Mark17

May 15, 2017

Hey everyone, here's a quick update on v0.19!
Things are going well so far, but we still have quite a bit of work to do on the upcoming version. Our current projected release date for v0.19 is sometime in March and we expect things will stay on track.
Cheers,
Please I hope we have something for Velle and Celeste!

Reactions: Mint-ER#

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Just saw the scene with Dahlia(Iris) and the MC. She's now on top of my favorite list.

Iris, Nefari, Vana, Paige, Naira, Anastasia.
There's so many hot girls in this game!

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Do they just look similar or are the two other girls in Masturchat Astrid and Iris' roommate?

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Some great scenes of Nefari online so you dont have to download anything to see them.
nef_card.png Captura.JPG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first ones have less FPS but that's because that's how they came out from the beginning of the game, as you go down the images you will find that they are more and more fluid.
These are not all the ones of Nefari or the other characters, I already have them, I'm just too lazy to upload them all at once in this format.
aaaaaa.JPG

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
More Iris? Vana and her head crushing thighs? Astrid and her amusing antics? Hopefully deflowering Fanora's lovely maid? V.19 is looking to be one hell of an update. Hopefully we'll get some Aliza or Paige content as well.

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
i hope the game will include more lesbian scenes (new events with Andrea, or maybe some lesbian movies you can watch with
Esther)

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes