EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Face palm me if you will, but at the start, he said he spent his life with no one but his mom, so clearly, she was single.
Then why when we get on Esther's computer there is a message from mom saying that her husband bought her new "outfit".

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Hey whatever guys-I don't care that it is an old photo as it says more things about the mom and Esther that I think are shitty than alluring. I hate the whole "it's ok to cheat at a bachelor/bachelorette party" excuses too. Only shit people do crap like that so building a character around it is dumb. If it isn't really a part of the game then it's even sillier to include just so some guy can fap over it. I personally think kissing and fucking a chick who thinks sucking some pig stripper off isn't hot at all. It's also not fun to catch sluts as anyone can do it so there is simply no interest in the style of game anyway. It's not my game so I moved on once I saw that the game assumes the MC agrees so that's that. I still think the tags are a bit uninformative, if you don't it's fine as I won't be back lol.

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Was it? I don't remember, but if so, then they weren't married at the time. The Bachelor/Bachelorette party is typically everyone's last chance to 'have fun' while single. 'Cheating' there is all but expected.
Honestly I'm with zeromike on this one. A bachelor/ette party is typically right before the wedding, and there is a period of engagement before that (you know - she says "yes" and from that point untill the wedding, they are engaged). Typically there is also a relationship even before that, so making out and oral sex with other people is totally cheating. Unless she had permission from the dad, but that we will never know.
Face palm me if you will, but at the start, he said he spent his life with no one but his mom, so clearly, she was single.
I do not remember the details myself, but I did check in the gallery (Esther event with the photo album) and she said that this was in fact a bachelorette party. Therefore you know... wedding.

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Hey whatever guys-I don't care that it is an old photo as it says more things about the mom and Esther that I think are shitty than alluring. I hate the whole "it's ok to cheat at a bachelor/bachelorette party" excuses too. Only shit people do crap like that so building a character around it is dumb. If it isn't really a part of the game then it's even sillier to include just so some guy can fap over it. I personally think kissing and fucking a chick who thinks sucking some pig stripper off isn't hot at all. It's also not fun to catch sluts as anyone can do it so there is simply no interest in the style of game anyway. It's not my game so I moved on once I saw that the game assumes the MC agrees so that's that. I still think the tags are a bit uninformative, if you don't it's fine as I won't be back lol.
I mean, if you don't like girls with promiscuous past, there are at least four more girls you could go for. There's Naira (the shy shoolgirl-type blonde), Fanora (the short, busty, platinum-blonde, who is literary a virgin until she bangs the MC), Jade (a sixth girl you meet at the park, and I will not spoil her story here), and Nefari (the tanned, black-haired librarian, with small tits, and booty for days). That's the thing about this game - none of the girls are mandatory. Sometimes there are some additional scenes if you have relationship with some specific girl over a specific threshhold, but these scenes are about those exact girls, so if you are not interested in the girl, you aren't missing anything. And no, the game doesn't have NTR - the MC basically has them all exclusive to him, while they never cause any drama for banging them all (here's your 14yo fantasy).

Last edited:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I mean, if you don't like girls with promiscuous past, there are at least four more girls you could go for. There's Naira (the shy shoolgirl-type blonde), Fanora (the short, busty, platinum-blonde, who is literary a virgin until she bangs the MC), Jade (a sixth girl you meet at the park, and I will not spoil her story here), and Nefari (the tanned, black-haired librarian, with small tits, and booty for days). That's the thing about this game - none of the girls are mandatory. Sometimes there are some additional scenes if you have relationship with some specific girl over a specific threshhold, but these scenes are about those exact girls, so if you are not interested in the girl, you aren't missing anything. And no, the game doesn't have NTR - the MC basically has them all exclusive to him, while they never cause any drama for banging them all (here's your 14yo fantasy).
I'm still insisting that the MC is a Unicorn Mythic, only that the "Horn" is not where you would usually picture it... :sneaky:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Honestly I'm with zeromike on this one. A bachelor/ette party is typically right before the wedding, and there is a period of engagement before that (you know - she says "yes" and from that point untill the wedding, they are engaged). Typically there is also a relationship even before that, so making out and oral sex with other people is totally cheating. Unless she had permission from the dad, but that we will never know.

I do not remember the details myself, but I did check in the gallery (Esther event with the photo album) and she said that this was in fact a bachelorette party. Therefore you know... wedding.
Maybe that or something similar lead to their divorce?
Been ages since I played...

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Maybe that or something similar lead to their divorce?
Been ages since I played...
Once you get like lv 24 with Esther, you can randomly find her PC password in the bathroom (after showering). This allows you to check her messenger thing, where she texted with the mom, showing her the lingerie you helped Esther buy, and in response, mom sends a pic of her in even more revealing bra, sayingthat the "hubby" got her that. So she most definately is currently married. I *guess* we don't know for *sure* if she is married to the same guy she married after that bachelorette party, but honeslty I see very little point in assuming that the story there is more complicated than it needs to be.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EJW and TheDevian
Apr 21, 2020
Great game. Love the writing, especially. It's not too invasive and it actually adds to the experience.

I'm not a fan of how the time moves. Missed out on a Special Sunday scene by a Point because time advanced during some (essentially) non-consequential characters cutscene, preventing me from completing a task and gaining a point before the Sunday deadline. Going back and making sure you have the necessary points by the time needed isn't the end of the world, but it's annoying to sink a few hours into the game for that to happen.

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone know the password for the computer? View attachment 1644281
No point in asking for it, because it doesn't work until you find it in the game. You need to have Esther level 24+, take a shower in the bathroom, and randomly you will or will not get a scene where MC finds a piece of paper with "24carnations" or something like that written on it - that's the password.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Great game. Love the writing, especially. It's not too invasive and it actually adds to the experience.

I'm not a fan of how the time moves. Missed out on a Special Sunday scene by a Point because time advanced during some (essentially) non-consequential characters cutscene, preventing me from completing a task and gaining a point before the Sunday deadline. Going back and making sure you have the necessary points by the time needed isn't the end of the world, but it's annoying to sink a few hours into the game for that to happen.
Totally agree. That's what is for. :LOL:

(not that I've EVER done that :oops::cool::ROFLMAO:)

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Despite seeing the consensus is we should all be dunkin on zeromike, I'll offer my possibly unpopular take that I'm not into the game literally showing the MC's mom commiting adultery on MC's father and her soon-to-be husband. It's one thing to let us know that mom had a libertine youth (no shame in that), but sucking random stripper dick while engaged isn't just promiscuous, it's unfaithful. Anyone who thinks that the bachelorette party is the last chance for brides to sow their wild oats guilt-free should consider how they would react if they discovered that sometime in the 2 weeks leading up to their wedding, their SO sucked a random cock. If my wife had done that, well, she wouldn't be my wife.
That said, the pictures' inclusion didn't ruin the game, I'm not mad that the tags here didn't prevent me from seeing it, and I don't think it changes the Esther character at all. I do agree that it's an unnecessary addition that served more of a distraction than anything else.

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Despite seeing the consensus is we should all be dunkin on zeromike, I'll offer my possibly unpopular take that I'm not into the game literally showing the MC's mom commiting adultery on MC's father and her soon-to-be husband. It's one thing to let us know that mom had a libertine youth (no shame in that), but sucking random stripper dick while engaged isn't just promiscuous, it's unfaithful. Anyone who thinks that the bachelorette party is the last chance for brides to sow their wild oats guilt-free should consider how they would react if they discovered that sometime in the 2 weeks leading up to their wedding, their SO sucked a random cock. If my wife had done that, well, she wouldn't be my wife.
That said, the pictures' inclusion didn't ruin the game, I'm not mad that the tags here didn't prevent me from seeing it, and I don't think it changes the Esther character at all. I do agree that it's an unnecessary addition that served more of a distraction than anything else.
Well, my remark about him not liking ladies with promiscuous past was about Esther. I mean, he did call her a pig, even though she wasn't the one cheating (yeah, she hired the strippers, but it was mom's decision to do anything beyond watching them).

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes