Jan 17, 2022
There are people who are already pregnant, and there is one girl who the player can knock up repeatedly.

I meant Esther and the player's mom, not him. But yes, he does have powers, we just don't know what they are yet. They have been pretty obvious about that so far. There is a reason he can keep all those women happy, especially when you include one who drains sexual energy from him to survive, something that used to require her sleeping with many men.
Oh yeah there has been some scenes where they did hint at him having some sort of power. Given if he did have the same powers as Esther it would actually make sense given her milk can heal. He would have the power of a Phoenix which is supposed to be an immortal creature so he would potentially have limitless energy

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh yeah there has been some scenes where they did hint at him having some sort of power. Given if he did have the same powers as Esther it would actually make sense given her milk can heal. He would have the power of a Phoenix which is supposed to be an immortal creature so he would potentially have limitless energy
His mom is likely one of the super powerful ones as well, like that girl in the arcade, hence why he is more powerful than most half-mythics, but even Nef's assistant seems to have some powers, but unlike the MC, hers are not powerful enough to work normally, where the player seems to have some latent ability that is affecting everyone around him.

From what we know, all halfers have powers, but they can't use them, and need to be unlocked, by something that Nefari hasn't invented yet. But the MC's seem to be so strong, that he has a latent ability that is working without his intent.

Odds are, once he gets unlocked, his abilities will be much stronger, and more useful, once he can control them.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
这款游戏很棒,非常期待男主能力的揭晓
"This game is great, and I am very much looking forward to the revelation of the male protagonist's ability"
Yeah, it's going to be interesting.

This is an English only server though, part of the rules, please use a translator, thanks.

Reactions: longsuper1

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
The Esther photo with slutty cheating mom was a miss. What was the point of it? She seemed to think I liked it but all I could think is my Mom is a total cunt and this is her enabling best friend. What kind of bitch is sucking some strippers cock while pregnant and getting married? Derp. I guess it saved me from playing the rest of the game. I know the game is a bit silly but that just makes the photo even weirder. Was the Mc supposed to get excited that his mom is a typical nympho/lesbian and take it out on her girlfriend?

Reactions: brybry1311

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
The Esther photo with slutty cheating mom was a miss. What was the point of it? She seemed to think I liked it but all I could think is my Mom is a total cunt and this is her enabling best friend. What kind of bitch is sucking some strippers cock while pregnant and getting married? Derp. I guess it saved me from playing the rest of the game. I know the game is a bit silly but that just makes the photo even weirder. Was the Mc supposed to get excited that his mom is a typical nympho/lesbian and take it out on her girlfriend?
To once again bring that old topic back - this is just left-over content from back when the game was supposed to have incest in it (many years ago, before Patreon cracked down on this stuff). The young Esther dream scene was originally a dream of the mom giving MC a handjob, before that was replaced. As for why the photo thing was not replaced... who knows? Maybe the devs didn't see it as that big of a deal.

Reactions: TheDevian

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
To once again bring that old topic back - this is just left-over content from back when the game was supposed to have incest in it (many years ago, before Patreon cracked down on this stuff). The young Esther dream scene was originally a dream of the mom giving MC a handjob, before that was replaced. As for why the photo thing was not replaced... who knows? Maybe the devs didn't see it as that big of a deal.
Thanks for the reply. The devs made a dumb decision then. I get that other people don't think it was a big deal but I just thought it was stupid-it was the next morning that Esther basically came into the MC's room and basically jumped him. If a game is silly it's one thing but Mom being revealed as a cheating slut isn't light content unless you are an ntr lover. Anyway I don't want to beat the dead horse but better tags would prevent unpleasant surprises as I could have done without starting the game only to see the devs have a 14 year olds fantasies.

Reactions: brybry1311

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Thanks for the reply. The devs made a dumb decision then. I get that other people don't think it was a big deal but I just thought it was stupid-it was the next morning that Esther basically came into the MC's room and basically jumped him. If a game is silly it's one thing but Mom being revealed as a cheating slut isn't light content unless you are an ntr lover. Anyway I don't want to beat the dead horse but better tags would prevent unpleasant surprises as I could have done without starting the game only to see the devs have a 14 year olds fantasies.
Dont know why you are so mad about that , the woman literally cheated on her husband when the mc wasnt even born. If i remember correctly we dont even know why kind of mythic the she was (only thing i can remember is the the mc mom had a power to attract people around her or something like that) , maybe it was just in her nature to fk around. Like a certain little devil name Velle definatly did before meeting the mc . Imagine finding her stash of selffies :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: .

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Dont know why you are so mad about that , the woman literally cheated on her husband when the mc wasnt even born. If i remember correctly we dont even know why kind of mythic the she was (only thing i can remember is the the mc mom had a power to attract people around her or something like that) , maybe it was just in her nature to fk around. Like a certain little devil name Velle definatly did before meeting the mc . Imagine finding her stash of selffies :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: .
Velle isn't my mom and Esther was living her dream. If you like crap don't expect other people to. It's part of the story-for you I guess it's hot, for me it's shit and Esther is a pig lol. NP, but the dev could have left it out and had more fans. I don't like sluts and cumdumpsters so it just meant the game isn't for me hence why the tags could say something about it and I wouldn't be here complaining. Simple really.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If memory serves, and it may not, I don't think the MC's parents were ever married, and even Esther isn't sure who the dad is. So, no, they never cheated on anyone, if that is the case. IF the MC has sexy powers, then his mom would have to be double that at least.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Not judging your tastes man. But the fit you are throwing for 1 little picture is kinda ridiculous. Never said i like that stuff, its true that the Mc should have shown some anger for that picture
If memory serves, and it may not, I don't think the MC's parents were ever married, and even Esther isn't sure who the dad is. So, no, they never cheated on anyone, if that is the case. IF the MC has sexy powers, then his mom would have to be double that at least.
Dont remember that part quite well also, if she married or not but his reaction was just way to overkill for 1 damn picture of a character that insnt in the game yet or never will be. Hes okay whit the Mc being a man slut that fks everything whit 2 legs and creeping on them in the shower ect , but saw on picture whit the mom having fun before the MC is born and all hell breaks loose.

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
it was the next morning that Esther basically came into the MC's room and basically jumped him.
How did you miss the fact that this was the MC having a wet dream? Did the fact that an 18yo Esther enter the room while current Esther was giving MC a handjob not clue you in or something?
If a game is silly it's one thing but Mom being revealed as a cheating slut isn't light content unless you are an ntr lover. Anyway I don't want to beat the dead horse but better tags would prevent unpleasant surprises as I could have done without starting the game only to see the devs have a 14 year olds fantasies.
Does it really deserve the NTR tag if the mentioned events happen before MC is even born? Isn't this thing about female charactes cheating on the player proxies in games? Also, this game advertises itself as a game about the male protagonist forming relationships (sexual relationships more often than not) with a bunch of extremely hot women, where most of them have superpowers... And you didn't want "a 14 year olds fantasies", huh? Considering my previous point on you not getting that the dream scene was a dream, perhaps you need to do some reading comprehension excersizes.
I don't like sluts and cumdumpsters so it just meant the game isn't for me hence why the tags could say something about it and I wouldn't be here complaining. Simple really.
Except that adding these kind of tags would be misleading, cosidering that this is all just part of their PAST. Neither Esther, not Velle ever get into a gangbang in the current timeline of the game or anything like that, and mom is not even really a character in the game - just somebody who gets mentioned by other characters. And you are really so offended by some characters distant past? Do you prefer to know absolutely nothing about charaters in games or VNs? Because I personally think it gives the story some depth.
Hold up, wasn't the picture that started this all off mentioned to be from MC's mom's bachelorette party? That kind of implies a wedding, right? And I honestly do not remeber anything regarding MC's dad not being his actual father, but then again the dad is even less of a character that the mom, so this could have gotten lost for me in the sea of text this game has.
Not judging your tastes man. But the fit you are throwing for 1 little picture is kinda ridiculous. Never said i like that stuff, its true that the Mc should have shown some anger for that picture
I mean, we literary have an option in that scene to say that the MC is feeling uncomfortable about this, so...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hold up, wasn't the picture that started this all off mentioned to be from MC's mom's bachelorette party? That kind of implies a wedding, right? And I honestly do not remeber anything regarding MC's dad not being his actual father, but then again the dad is even less of a character that the mom, so this could have gotten lost for me in the sea of text this game has.
Was it? I don't remember, but if so, then they weren't married at the time. The Bachelor/Bachelorette party is typically everyone's last chance to 'have fun' while single. 'Cheating' there is all but expected.

---edit---

It kills me how many people around here, in a fucking sex game forum, don't know what a Bachelor/Bachelorette party is about. It is a party to celebrate your last night of being single, and have the fun that goes with that. That is literally the point. 2022, and we are still slut shaming... :cry:

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Was it? I don't remember, but if so, then they weren't married at the time. The Bachelor/Bachelorette party is typically everyone's last chance to 'have fun' while single. 'Cheating' there is all but expected.
Face palm me if you will, but at the start, he said he spent his life with no one but his mom, so clearly, she was single.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes